Meat Loaf

BUTCHERS

'America the Beautiful' at Romney Event

10/26/2012 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

102612_meatloaf

There he was ... Meat Loaf harmlessly singing "America the Beautiful" with Mitt Romney at a campaign event yesterday ... when all of a sudden, Mr. Loaf went COMPLETELY OFF THE RAILS.

Meat decided the traditional rendition of the song was a little too boring ... and sane ... so he mixed things up a bit -- with some improv shouting and yelling that he probably considered "creative improvements."

What ensued was nothing short of a musical train wreck.

It's awesome -- ya gotta watch Mitt's face.

Carl

Where's the conservative outrage about a Hollywood star getting involved in politics? Had this been at an Obama event I'm sure people would be having a fit.

Mary

We just learned today that the 2 Navy Seals in Libya asked for help 3 times and denied 3 times by The CIA and WHO (THE WHITE HOUSE???) They were told to draw down but they didn't they went against orders so they could help. They had a them in their sights - Where is that news TMZ?? Why this stuff?? War on women?? Get over it. We need a President to tell us why all this happened in the first place. They didn't need to die in the first place. Dems get over Obama we don't care if he goes on MTV tell the truth on Libya. Maybe you should asked the parents of the Navy Seals who dead.

2drk2fck

LOLOLOLOLOLOL CLASSIC! WTF WAS THAT?????LALALLALALALLALLALLLLALALAL....... Anyone seen my baseball?

J

So what, so they are having some unconventional fun most of you all act this way anyway

Nosy and Concerned

hahahahahaha!!!! he probably thought it was safe to have a bunch of country singers to sing America the Beautiful:)))) (nothing at all against country however the first guy didnt even know the song) Mitt's face= priceless #Obama2012

BrianWA

Too embarrassed to watch. What a tool!

irishjess

Who the hell is the guy in the tacky blue jacket? He set things down the wrong path with his WRONG verses of the song/pitch problems and then Meat Loaf not to be out done sounded like a tom cat in heat. What a disgrace!

NP

Wowza...Loser leading losers.

Mitt and his fellow Morons

Deuce512

Dead link.. video has been removed #TMZ #brokenLink

Majestik

Romney should have hired Dean Torkington. My friend has the ultimate revenge on ole Marvin. Time for Meat to hang it up, he's already overdone.

David

LMAO! This just made my day! (in my Clint Eastwood voice)

Poopey Poopstein

TMZ it is SO VERY OBVIOUS that you want Obama for another 4 years so that he can finish ruining this country but you are really scraping the edges of the barrel of "news" to slam Mitt. STFU.

dd

Romnesia!

OBAMA CLAUS

Is there loving in your eyes all the way?
If I listen to your lies, would you say?
I'm a man without conviction
I'm a man who doesn't know
How to sell a contradiction
You come and go
you come and go

Karma Karma Karma Karma Karma Chameleon
You come and go
You come and go
Loving would be easy
if the colours were like my dreams
Red, gold and green
Red, gold and green

Didn't hear your wicked
words every day
and you used to be so sweet
I heard you say
That my love was an addiction
When we cling our love is strong
When you go you're gone forever
You string along
You string along

Karma Karma Karma Karma Karma Chameleon
You come and go
You come and go
Loving would be easy
if the colours were like my dreams
Red, gold and green
Red, gold and green

Every day is like survival
You're my lover not my rival

Loving would be easy
if the colours were like my dreams
Red, gold and green
Red, gold and green

CelebJustice

**THE REAL STORY**

SOURCES WHO WERE ON THE GROUND in Benghazi during the attack on the US consulate say that CIA operatives twice asked for permission to help Ambassador Chris Stevens and his staff, and twice were told to 'stand down' — while a later request for military backup was denied.

Obama and his staff then proceeded to lie to the American People about the murder.