'X Factor' Finalists

Threatened By Hotel

After All-Night Rager

10/27/2012 10:46 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1027-emblem3-xfactor
The cocky guys from "X Factor" who make up the band Emblem3 were partying their faces off in Los Angeles last week ... so much so that the hotel they're staying in threatened to kick them out.

Emblem3 -- who made their name on "X" singing original songs (below) -- is made up of three guys, ages 15 to 19. We're told the boys threw a massive party in their hotel room this week partying, which included other "X" finalists.

According to our sources, it got so loud that hotel guests complained and called security ... who then shut down the party, and threatened to kick the boys out.

We're told "X" producers -- who are footing the bill for all the contestants -- had to swoop in and save the day, by begging the hotel to let them stay.

A source close to the show tells us, "All the partying Emblem3 is doing is distracting the other contestants and they've been warned to behave."

Teenagers. What are ya gonna do?

dierdre

OMG I have to say that since first seeing these 3 morons on the X-factor...I have hated them since day 1. Not only are they ****y, but they are soooo into themselves, and for me personally, I think they have NO TALENT....Simon was dead-wrong on this one. I really hope these idiots are the first to be eliminated. UGHHHHHH!!!!!!! HATE HATE THEM.......

Cujeaux

More paid promo from Simon's pocket to TMZ. This time it's about another boy group fostered by Simon that he no doubt has under contract. Don't have to watch the show to know they suck.

Crystal

I like them.. They sound a little like Sublime and 311 back in the day, think they've definitely been influenced by mom and dad's music :)

Jen

****tards. If they are pulling this **** now, imagine if they get a contact and any real fame at all. Stop the madness now.

Carl

Guess they should enjoy it now. No one will remember them a year from now when they are working behind the register at a convenience store.

lst

They already think they're famous. Saw them on X Factor - that youngest one has zero stage presence and looks uncomfortable. Suck it up while you can boys, your 15 minutes is almost up.

ANS84

These guys and the girl who paints leopard print on her face are so annoying...but they'll probably make it to the finals. I hope not, but the annoying ones always seem to make it far on these shows.

LCS27

Not only they're douchebags but they can't sing for saving their lives. They are always forgetting lyrics too. The only thing they do is taking off their t-shirts all the time. That must be the reason why Simon keep advancing them.

OH NO!

Major League Douche Nuggets. These guys suck hard. They will be voted off before you week two. This will be the highlight of their entire life, and they will live off it for the next 50 years. The don't even speak english..BRO>

verlinda

Were they drinking? All are underage.

Urall Khuntz

If they were all black, you wouldn't be leaving these comments. Jealous f---s!

Rocco

What are you gonna do? You put them in a house, and you chaperone them. DUH !

The New Improved Sock Puppet

I'll bet those little boys barely have pubic hair.

Larry

They won't go far with their attitudes, already acting as if they are famous...they think that being famous is about partying and not hard work apparently...since when is 15-19 the legal drinking age anyway???

Maria

I met this spell through a friends description and he told me that he help him to get his wife back when another man took her from him and then i decided to try him out and i discover that he is the best and he is very powerful and just yesterday my husband whom i thought will never come back to me came and said to me that he was sorry for leaving me. i am now so happy that my desire have been fulfilled. thank to the Dr.Zack Balo of the wiseindividualspell@gmail.com he is so powerful.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments