Chad Kroeger

RIPS Avril's Ex-Hubby

YOU'RE A NOBODY!!

10/29/2012 7:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1029_deryck_whibley_twitter
Avril Lavigne's ex-husband ... JUST GOT OWNED BY THE GUY FROM NICKELBACK!!!

Here's what happened -- Deryck Whibley and his hot GF Ari Cooper went to a Halloween party this weekend dressed up as Avril and her new fiance Chad Kroeger.

Deryck was Avril ... Ari was Chad ... it's sorta funny, but kinda weird ... and a photo of the cross-dressing couple made it to Twitter (see above).

Now for the good part -- Chad Kroeger saw the pic and responded on his Twitter page with the following message:

1029_subasset_deryck_whibley_twitter
And that is how you get owned by Nickelback.

Rusty Schackelford

I like them the first time they came around as Pearl Jam

SmittenKitten

Oh that's gonna leave a mark..

and yes, Nickleback sucks, but that was still a good zinger!

jl

Damn I feel stupid, I always thought Chad Kroeger was gay. My bad.

Elsa

haha, hows deryck's load taste chad?
Bet its salty like a wet nickel.

3Storms

Kroeger is a bit arrogan for a guy who produces generic vanilla-flavored rock. Is Nickelback on anyone's top ten favoritve bands list? Didn't think so.

And Kroeger can have that headcase. If she left her ex because she decided that she was too young and wanted to be a drunken whore, well Kroeger's future with her will probably be shorter than Wibley's was.

Adam

who signs there twitter with their initials anyways?

tink981

I thought the pic was of 2 guys.....I guess the one in the Jack Daniels t-shirt is supposed to be a girl? She's got some major man-hands......

zombie

Chad Kroger is his own Halloween costume.

toomuch

I hardly think Mr. Sum 41 got owned by Chad.
Actually the best way to own him would have been to laugh along.
Celebrities? I love the boys from Alberta and they have sold alot of records but, come on Chad...have a sense of humour.

delerious

I'm confused, are they gay? Is that why it is so funny? Or is he just still in love with Avril? Uh these rock people confuse me!!!

Luke

Nickleback? Really? I thought this article was going to be about a band or person of relevance.

The Man They Call Louis

Why is Nickleback still together?, do they even have a record deal?. Deryck needs to take whatever he has left and just MOVE ON.

Kev the Realist

Whoa, Is that a woman in the white hoddie...... UG R u kidding me. and this guy is commenting on who anyone else is dating. He needs strong glasses. She looks like she could beat the crap out of him. Just another loser....

Sherms

I think that is a great costume idea for those two! Makes perfect sense, and is fun. The "real" peeps should be somewhat flattered, I would think.

Tammy

I don't know why TMZ is lying because there's no female in that photo: that's TWO MEN!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments