Cee Lo

Accused of Sexual Battery

Singer Calls BS

10/31/2012 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1030_ceelo_tmz_2
Cee Lo Green is the target of an LAPD sexual battery investigation, TMZ has learned ... but  the singer is adamant he did NOTHING wrong.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... a woman recently filed a police report with the LAPD, accusing "The Voice" judge -- real name Thomas DeCarlo Callaway -- of a sexual assault.

Our sources say detectives have already visited a restaurant in Downtown Los Angeles in connection with the case and questioned several employees, including the manager.   We do not know if the alleged incident occurred at the restaurant.

The LAPD is mum on the identity of the alleged victim, when and where the incident allegedly occurred, and what Cee Lo allegedly did.

Cee Lo tells TMZ he categorically denies ANY wrongdoing. In fact, the singer says he hasn't been to the restaurant in question in 3 months ... and insists, "Nothing ever happened there or anywhere else."

We also spoke with a source who is constantly with Cee Lo ... who tells us, "I have never seen Cee Lo act in a physical way toward anybody."

The investigation is in its infancy ... no charges have been filed and the case has not been referred to prosecutors.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Tonya Mack

Here we go with another one of those stories if he wanted it he can afford to buy it

marymac

He was a creepy horndog on chelsea lately, nothing would surprise

nmcurtis

He is "the target of a LAPD sexual battery investigation" .... I'll believe it when its verified ... til then, you go Cee Lo! And F you too, TMZ for wasting space with this trash.

duane

he cant sing eather

Truth24

Illuminati evil trying to destroy him because he has found success without selling his soul. He started on the wrong path but God makes things happen in our lives to reveal the path we are destined to take. Do not be fooled open your eyes. Evil in this world is real this is not our heaven. The pleasures of Earth are of the wicked. It's funny when I went to originally post this I got logged off. Sorry try again. God Bless

Al

I don't think he did it. It seems out of nature for him to do something like that , besides his legs are too short and fat to chase down a woman, and his arms are too short to grab here. LOL

joe gillis

sources close to the cee lo camp have revealed to me that paramount pictures have approached cee lo with an offer for a major role in a film adaption of charles darwins 'origin of the species' rumour is that cee lo is slated to star as 'the origin'

Sarah Federman

Bet it was that crazy Domo, trying to get back at him for booting her off the show.

Sarah Federman

MrsQuik13

I knew it was only a matter of time before he got caught in some kinds of scandal. I'm not saying i think he's a bad guy, I mean come on the guy was singing a song call Beautiful Skin back in the day with Goodie Mob; but I knew something or somebody was gonna find a way to get dirt or create dirt on him. Hope its all fake so he can get back to the $.

Anyone in need of automobile emergency coverage and looking to make easy money online at the same time by just talking about Motor Club of America, visit https://www.tvcmatrix.com/jazzydelta99

Slick Wit It

I'd walk up to Cee Lo and say., Fronthand or Backhand...!

Reilly Chesdon

A black dude being sexually inappropriate towards a woman? Nooo!

Millie

This girl is just wanting money from Cee lo . I don't believe this what so ever! He seems to be a genuine gentleman to me and would NOT jeopardize his career in such a manner. Behind you 110% Cee Lo!!! Best wishes to you!

Aimyloo

I saw an article about CeeLo torturing animals for fun and also mugging then beating up older folks out of boredom. He just admits this stuff -then says he's "changed". Fact is, it shows your true colors... what you do when you think nobody is watching says a lot about your character. CeeLo always comes off as a creepy pervert on The Voice the way he Ogles and makes innuendos toward contestants. He does this on camera- imagine his behavior off screen. Even if this particular story is a farce, I have no doubt that CeeLo is now and has been exploiting women in different ways.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5