The Game to 40 Glocc

You Sue Me?

I'll Beat Your Ass Again!!

10/30/2012 7:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1030_the_game_40glocc
In what may be considered the worst response to an assault and battery lawsuit ever ... The Game has now issued a PUBLIC THREAT to attack his accuser again.

We broke the story ... rapper 40 Glocc filed a lawsuit against Game earlier this month, claiming Game pulled a gun on him outside a house party ... and beat him up. Game later posted the footage of the attack on YouTube.

Now, Game has responded to the lawsuit on Twitter -- saying, "@40glocc I'm gone beat yo ass again & again you p*ssy !!!"

Game -- who never denies the allegations -- adds, "Called police & a lawyer cuz I beat yo azz. SuperCrip got his cape snatched !!!"

40's lawyers have gotta be lovin' this.

update_bar
A rep for The Game tells TMZ ... Game feels the lawsuit is "bulls**t" and he plans to fight the case in court.

James R. - Los Angeles

I wish they'd kill each other.

Wow ...

Well that was easy. Sign a check now.

mommy

so which thug is game and which is 40 glocc?

is it a prereq that you have to have a tattoo on your face to be a dodgers fan?

Jordan

There is only one place the game belongs and that is prison,

Mike

It's like he's writing a book: How to give away your money in 4 easy steps.
Step 1: Beat that azz
Step 2: Post it on YouTube.
Step 3: Publicly admit to beating that azz and threaten to beat it again.
Step 4: Write that check.

SMASHED

I don't care who you are, tattoo's on your face LAME. Make you look DUMB.

Chroem

Like OMG this guy 40 glock is going to catch another beat down and the game is like throw it on my tab dude.

oBAMa

Do you think these charming gentlemen will be voting for Obama or Romney...?

OH NO!

Making threats via twitter, is making threats. I'm sure that is going to help his case in court. What an idiot.

Nicoleasm

It's so sad this guy still has a "street cred" mentality. After actually getting away from his bad neighborhood and getting into the professIonal world. I hope the guy he beat up sues his butt off and gets everything he can out of him.
FYI: Thugs like this are not limited to black people. I've lived in LA and NYC, and they come in ALL races

haha.....

not going to lie here....getting tired of reading about all the rappers (most of whom are actually nobodies) that are fighting, arguing or going to jail....i can't imagine i am the only one....also......a bit tired or the athletes who are doing stupid things and getting in trouble....please don't turn into THAT site....i really have enjoyed reading you.....but.....that is slipping fast....i am no longer your demographic...

But_I'm_not_Wrong

Rappers serve no purpose......how can a bunch of uneducated thugs make more money than the rest of us hard working decent folks? I dont get it

Truth

Today in lame black trash. The worst thing that could happen to people like this is for them to have to work for a living.

Joao

COUNTDOWN: Brace yourselves for the obligatory "celebrity "apology", template #23.

"i apologize for the inappropriate comments I made bla-bla-bla."

Rocco

Really? This qualifies as entertainment news?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments