Tom Cruise Intruder

I'm No Longer Drunk

... But I'm Still Really Pretty!

10/30/2012 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1030_jason_sullivan_Splash
Glowing with his newfound arrest fame, the Australian dude who was tased in front of Tom Cruise's mansion surfaced in Hollywood today ... striking a great, big famewhoring pose for the cameras!

We broke the story ... Jason Sullivan -- an interior decorator/reality TV star/ pretty person -- was arrested for drunkenly trespassing on to Tom's Bev Hills property Sunday night.

Jason has been telling friends ... the whole thing was a boozy mix-up ... because he's been living at the house next door ... and simply got confused.

One thing's clear -- he's a total poser.

LISA

Posing!? Someone on these boards did call that yesterday, lol.

If that was me, I'd be hiding out, not talking to anyone for weeks. Seems like when a guy gets stupid drunk, he's proud as a pea****! Then again, he's cute so I forgive him.

Truth

HE'S OBVIOUSLY GAAAY!!! ANYONE WHO LIVES NEAR TOM CRUISE MUST HAVE THAT FEMME SCIENTOLOGY CRAP RUB OFF (IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE), JUST SAYING... #TRUTH!!

newsadict

Um, You guys broke the story? Not by a long way. It was all over CBS, ABC and NBC and KTLA about an hour after it happened! Not everything gets "broken" by TMZ...

kerrybabyxx

male hustler

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Yeah I bet he looked real pretty while convulsing on the ground after being Tazed ha ha ha. There is nothing "pretty" about being so wasted that you can't find your own house. Just another low-IQ gay prostitute trying to drown himself in alcohol to relieve his self-hatred ha ha.

Jerry in Dallas

I bet Tom Cruise is kicking himself and his security staff for keeping this guy out of his bed!

R

They both sail on the same cruise line.

Ione

This guy has sooo been IN Tom Cruise.

jasper121

Fame whoring poser? I don"t think so. He's a beautiful specimen of a man. Seems like a natural stance. Effortless,

TJF

What a totally gorgeous guy...he puts a lot of big stars to shame with those looks !

paul a.

Oh yeah, I believe the jumping the wrong fence story.

Zarley

This fa###4ot should be in jail.Tommy Boy gave him a pass?

redster068

DAMNNNNNN< he is hot, hotter than Tom Cruise anymore. Someone needs to give that hottie a job!!!! Who cares if he can act, just stand there and look hot. hahahaha

newsadict

mrs.onlineincome

Wow - I think we just found 'Christian Grey' aka 50 Shades of Grey....now question is can he act (or at least be a great DOM!!)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments