Edward Furlong

Released from Jail ...

Looking Like Death

10/31/2012 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1031_edward_furlong_released_launch_2Edward Furlong was released from an L.A. jail last night following his domestic violence arrest -- and he looked like a harbinger of death on his way out, wearing a Halloween-appropriate skull t-shirt.

The troubled "Terminator 2" star was released around 6:30 PM on $50,000 bail.

TMZ broke the story, Furlong was busted early yesterday morning at LAX for allegedly getting physical with his girlfriend during an argument.

Law enforcement sources tell us, police observed marks on Furlong's GF's arm ... and that's why they placed him under arrest.

Officials will now decide whether to press criminal charges against the actor.

kitnplayn

American women are negligent in raising their sons to respect women.

Kiko

Ever noticed that you never see Edward Furlong and Sara Gilbert in the same room?

Rhoda Penmark

He's a dead ringer for Aileen Wuornos's girlfriend.

Bamby

I have never seen terminator 2 and have no interest... And as for the guy, I have no clue who he is but will say he looks as if hes been put through the wringer... I see quite a few celebs on here and wonder, Hmmmm, Who is this person and why is he or she even famous.

Bamby

I am taking it that the gals picking his butt up might be Mom and Grandma... One thing for sure girlfriends & Boyfriends come and go but the fam will always be there no matter what, Well most of the time anyway :-)

Parker

he looks like rosie o'donnell after a night of rug munching!

Scary

Yuck.

Lisa

I don't think that its right for that lady to make fun of of the conjoined twins

Cafela

"Dip****? Did you call moi a dip****?"

Laura

Talk about a face only a mother could love---this guy is nasty looking.

imnotwithstupidanymore

Dang, I thought that this was the chick who played Darlene on Roseanne at first.

w

Oh man, I hope you get better Ed, you have a ton of fans who care

Stephanie

OMG I thought this was Rosie O'Donnell at first! lmao

Regina

I think this is kind of sad really, because he was a talented actor. Having said that, what self respecting woman would actually date and claim as a boyfriend material. What does she tell people, that her guy is a drugged out skid row addict. What woman picks a homeless guy and actually DATES him.

Ivan in Phoenix

Looks like meth or heroin. Has he been hanging out with McCaulay Culkin?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments