Rage Against the Machine Bassist

Paul Ryan's a Dumbass

For Liking Our Music

11/3/2012 2:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

102912_tim_comerford_launch
Republican VP hopeful Paul Ryan should've thought twice before saying he's a fan of Rage Against the Machine -- because the band's bassist tells TMZ, it makes Paul look like a complete idiot.

Tim Commerford was out in Malibu this week when we asked about Paul's love for the notoriously left-wing group -- and Tim responded, "Clearly [Paul's] not smart to be admitting that."

He adds, "It seems like it's stupid for him to even bring it up, so he's obviously not that smart of a guy."

Tom Morello -- Rage's guitarist -- has already ripped Paul over his fandom, saying, Paul "is the embodiment of the machine that our music has been raging against for two decades."

You'll recall, last time we spoke to Commerford he hinted at a new Rage album in the works. This time we asked if the new album was for real, and Commerford replied, "DEFINITELY ... maybe ... Anything is possible."

Thanks for clearing that up.

Diamond Goddess!

Paul Ryan dumber than YOU, one-hit-wonder cank-hole?!
Y-e-a-h, RIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!
(Idiot.)

val

You're right. He shouldn't like your music for YOU SUCK .. YOUR MUSIC IS THE WORST. BE ASSURED YOU ARE NOT IN THE LEAST GOOD AND WE DON'T LIKE YOU AT ALL !!!

spokenword

Yet another example of a politician saying whatever he can to get votes. Keep listening to Meatloaf, liar.

spokenword

By the way, Rage is still the s---.

Toasty J

I like to rock out to Rage and I'm conservative.
Who cares about your stupid political lyrics??

MrHarrybawls2010

IS THAT THE THE BOY FROM DELIVERANCE?

dope-digity

Who say's neanderthals don't exist anymore. Just look at this dipsh$t.

Chuck

I., like millions of others, know who Paul Ryan is, but who are Rage Against The machine? Take this small bit of noteriety and get you teeth fixed dummy.

forreal

Maybe his endorsement will sell more CDs so you can make some money to get that ganked up grill of yours fixed. Off to the dentist you go...

Joe

Hey Mr. I need to see a dentist. People like who they like for whatever reasons. I don't like Chris brown for what he did to Rihanna, but I do like some of his songs. I don't like Rihanna, but some of her songs are catchy. I like Bruce Willis, but some of his movies are horrible. And by the way, I like your music, I was even there when you were taping your music video on the steps on wall street about 10 years ago. I am a republican.

Max

Why do all the Rage guys sound like such tools? As if you get a say in who listens to your music. I guarantee 99% of RATM fans have ZERO to do with their anti-society messages, they just like the music or like to pretend they're tough.

accopro

Why should the rest of sunlike your friggin music either you toothless a'hole?

wayne

Dudes a Moron, he should not insult anyone!!

Laughing at celebrities is fun.

This from an idiot that pulls out his own teeth thinking it's cool, your music sux and it shouldn't be political, is that because you can't do anything else, jagoff.

Phishie from Philly

Ya, and that missing tooth make you look impressive.
Phishie from Philly