Joe Simpson

I'M NOT GAY!!!

11/5/2012 4:47 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1102_joe_simpson_PacificCoastNews_articleRumors be damned ... a frustrated Joe Simpson is telling friends and colleagues the stories that he's switched teams are absurd.

There have been several reports out recently that Joe has told his family he's gay and that's why his marriage fell apart. There are also reports about several guys he's rumored to be dating/hooking up with.

Sources who speak with Joe tell TMZ ... Jessica Simpson's daddy says it ain't so ... that the stories are "ridiculous."

The people we spoke with are split -- some believe him, and some think he's just not ready to come out publicly.

So we gotta ask ...

1105_joe_simpson_footer

BB in CA

I don't like preachers but he's not gay just because somebody said he's gay. It's pathetic how anyone can say whatever they want about another person & everyone believes it.

Diamond Goddess!

Maybe he figures the gayness is bad for the "brand".
LOLs!!!

Lo

it would explain all the boob comments about jessica...all my gay daddys touch my boobs!

Matthew

Who cares!!! Wake me up if Bradley,or George come out!!!
:-)

MrHarrybawls2010

84% Gay
16% Creep

100% Dumb as a post like his daughter......

Seth

I hope I live to see the day when sexual orientation is a non-issue. Why should we OR he care what people think regardless of his orientation? It's not as if he's accused of something wrong or worthy of derision or he should feel defensive on any level. It's his own damn business (But TMZ isn't exactly about leaving people to their own business, is it?)

Cool Papa

Not that there's anything wrong with it...

News Flash

Yep, he's a pole smoker.

I luv u RPattz!

If he's dumb like his daughter, he'd probably say "I'm not gay...I'm just homosexual." Lol

jeremy

he couldn't look any Gayer if had a d!#k in his mouth

News Flash

Joe needs to soak that lip in some peroxide.

chefadam

Catcher, definitely catcher.

Jan

I don't care what his sexual preference is. I am thinking Tina does not care anymore either as when we make the man in our life our X we have moved on.

Jan

susan

I haven't taken part in your poll TMZ because its none of our business if he is gay or not. Its HIS and his family's business.

Just a thought TMZ, make this an even playing field, put up a poll, is Harvey Levin gay? answer