Joe Simpson

I'M NOT GAY!!!

11/5/2012 4:47 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1102_joe_simpson_PacificCoastNews_articleRumors be damned ... a frustrated Joe Simpson is telling friends and colleagues the stories that he's switched teams are absurd.

There have been several reports out recently that Joe has told his family he's gay and that's why his marriage fell apart. There are also reports about several guys he's rumored to be dating/hooking up with.

Sources who speak with Joe tell TMZ ... Jessica Simpson's daddy says it ain't so ... that the stories are "ridiculous."

The people we spoke with are split -- some believe him, and some think he's just not ready to come out publicly.

So we gotta ask ...

1105_joe_simpson_footer

Elizabeth

Joe Simpson- are you one of those metrosexual males, that swing both ways? If you are gay, don't be flaunting it around town! Ha ha...

Eli

Wait for it - who the fk is joe simpson?

Jerry

that's the gayest dude I've ever seen, and I know Matt Kearney

Jerry

So if I can get him a hot guy, can I bang Ashlee?

Reg

Once again , would like to send my condolences to those that have lost loved ones in this tragedy. To all of you doing it bloody tough I wish i could be there in person to help out. My Country (Australia is sending help) Your emergency services in your country are nothing short of Awesome. As are they in my country. My very deepest , thoughts and best wishes to you all.

Ric

this guy got the bieber haircut my gaydar had to be disconnected. He finally got tired of rubbing one out to Justin Bieber videos and went out and got his own Boi Toi. But DUDE the hair the clothes the glasses you do NOT look cool you look like an old guy trolling for young boi's will we see you on to catch a predator? what a douch

ren

he's Gay

eric

More gay than a bag of *****

JW

Who's Joe Simpson?

mannequin

Maybe it's just a mid life pastel crisis.

pak1

He most definitely isn't not with that hideous sweater and offensive hair "style"

spreading truth

Oh yeah. me too. yeah, im not gay either. lol

Cheryl A.

Well, you sure LOOK gay.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Rob

Don't really care if he is or not but if he's not he sure is sending the wrong signals. I suspect he is but that's his business. I also suspect there are more closet bible thumping Christians than we will even know. It certainly would be stupid to piss off his own kids and the source of his income. He's an idiot.

LRT

Yea...all my gay friends said that too before they are out!