Sophia Bush

Non-Voters Should Be

ASHAMED

11/5/2012 7:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

110512_sophia_bush_launch
Tomorrow is the election ... and if you don't vote, you should be ASHAMED of yourself ... this according to former "One Tree Hill" star Sophia Bush.

Bush isn't shy when it comes to politics ... she's a huge Obama supporter ... and even had lunch with the President back in June.

But on her way out of The Sayers Club in L.A. this weekend, the 30-year-old actress made it clear ... she has no tolerance for people who don't exercise their constitutional right to vote.

So, we gotta ask ...

blackwhitemeet

[ Blackwhitemeet.com ]--I just met a chocolate man by Google or Bing ~~ [ Blackwhitemeet.com ] ~~ It’s where for men and women looking for interracial'ship
It’s a nice place for black white sing'les, to interact with each other, I just want to say:: Love me Love my color

wendy

Obama's back in Wisconsin today, I think he's been here more than I have lately. ( and I live here) I'm happy to see it come to an end. This past yr I've had enough, with the election, and the Scott Walker fiasco.

YouDontSay

Voted three weeks ago.

Tabloid Diva

So if I don't like either candidate, I'm just supposed to pick one anyway? Even though Obama has made no changes, and Romney wants to set us back 50 years, I'm supposed to vote for one of them? Or better yet, I could vote for the Green Party candidate who doesn't have a shot at all? Just shut up Sophia, and everyone else talking crap about non-voters. I have always voted since I was 18, but this year, I'm not. I can't pick a candidate I don't believe in...and if it's my constitutional right, then I have the right not to exercise it. I'm sure there are many people who feel the same way I do--disgusted with the whole thing.

Stiletto

Obama is a POS...but I agree with her. It only happens once every four years. People have died since out country was founded to earn and retain YOUR right to vote and have a say in what happens here. And, yes...you DO owe it to them.

Get off the damn fence. One of these two WILL be the president...which one, and which party most closely reflects your ideals?

sandrarose

like Lillian responded I am stunned that a person can earn $4033 in one month on the internet. did you look at this website..>>> http://cl.lk/25ica90

Lynne

In Tennessee we have a poll tax on the homeless, poor, seniors and disabled. They must find a way to get to the driver license bureau and the money to purchase an approved picture ID in order to vote.

oBAMa

Uh, no Sophia. Uninformed voters who go out and blindly vote should be ashamed.
*cough- and you're one of them-cough cough*

doneis

Are you single? ♥ InterracialFishes.com ♥ is a community for those seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating and more. Join now to meet your dream date in this comfortable community of cultures and ethnicities. Here is the best, largest and most successful interracial dating site in the world! You are not alone.Join now find your soul mate here! Love sees no color. Our love and commitment is all that matters.

Paul Z

Obama's a monumental disgrace!
He is:
-- the man who surrounds himself with and seeks the advice of only the radical left and worse
--the man who redistributes (loots) the earnings of the producers to the non-producers so they will continue to vote for him
--the man who embraces the ideas of Saul Alinsky, Jeremiah Wright & Karl Marx.
--the man who refuses to take questions.
--the man who supports Occupation Wall St.
--the man who is spending and manipulating the greatest country on earth into financial collapse.
--the man who speaks of "social justice" but never of freedom.
--the man who hates free market capitalism.
--the man who prevents the development of our oil, coal & nuclear resources.
--the man who rejects the Constitution.
--the man who is hollowing out our military.
--the man who initiates force against us all by “mandating” his health care scam. A true despot.

He is, at best, a cheap Chicago left-wing politician who cares only that he get re-elected to a position he is grotesquely unequipped for -- yet doesn’t take even that position seriously enough to read Economics 101.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

She doesn't need to go around telling people how they should feel. You have a right to vote or not.

zephere

If all the dirty tactics of the Republican Party fails, then Obama should win. Right now, though, there's no telling who will win.

CaMeO

That's what y'all gotta ask? Figured it'd be "Should we vote?"

Lola

Tired of Sophia Bush and her opinions. Obama sucks up to the celebs, hobnobs with them, like Clinton did, and they'll do anything to be close to the "power seat." I remember Markie Post bragging that she and friends spent the night at the Clinton white house and jumped up and down on the Lincoln bed.

Probably nobody under 30 should vote. Too stupid. Sophia is an example. She won't shut up. Has an opinion every five minutes.

Kris Jenner and Kim K = money hungry plastic sellouts.

I'm voting for JILL STEIN. I hate that mainstream media only focuses on the dems and reps. All parties and candidates deserve the same coverage regardless if they arent as popular. If anything, being on mainstream media would perhaps get them more voters.....

I was once a registered dem, but now Independent, voting for the Green Party.

But to answer your poll TMZ, perhaps Obama will win.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments