Tom Arnold

I'm NOT Voting

For Roseanne

11/6/2012 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1105_tom_roseanne_barr
It's still too early to call ... but it looks like Roseanne will NOT be the next President of the United States ... and her ex-husband Tom Arnold is partly to blame.

Of course, Roseanne claims to be a serious candidate to be the next leader of the free world ... running as the nominee of the Peace and Freedom Party.

In case you haven't followed her campaign, here's a summary -- she hates both Democrats and Republicans and REAAALLLLLY wants to legalize marijuana. That's pretty much it.

But her ex-hubby Tom Arnold tells TMZ ... she just hasn't earned his vote -- saying, "I'm voting for Obama, but for God's sake let Roseanne have her pot ... she's 60."

REMINDER -- Don't forget to vote today ... or Sophia Bush will be ashamed of you.

update_bar
6:30 AM PT -- Roseanne isn't getting much help from her old castmates either.

We spoke to Michael Fishman -- who played DJ on "Roseanne" -- who tells us, "[Obama] is a very qualified choice."

blackwhitemeet

[ Blackwhitemeet.com ]--I just met a chocolate man by Google or Bing ~~ [ Blackwhitemeet.com ] ~~ It’s where for men and women looking for interracial'ship
It’s a nice place for black white sing'les, to interact with each other, I just want to say:: Love me Love my color

NOT ELMO

Tom Arnold is right, Vote For Obama... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU9V6eOFO38

Cartman

Romney should win by a landslide.

And if Obama wins, then foodstamps for everyone! (and tons more jobs for China!)

Reg

Light up those reefers Roseanne, smoke on sister.Joints for all I say.I would love to see Romney and his wife totally sh!t faced .Mormon munchies at the ready.

Majestik

You American A-Holes, it's threads like this, yes on a gossip website, but other SO cALLED WEBSITES worth reading that makes us Canadians SCARED. We can't vote in your election, we have to sit back and wonder and hope you'll pick the right guy. Whatever you put in power, sorry whoever, you put in power, is going to come back to us tenfold. BTW, I HATE my Prime Minister, he's an attention hound and doesn't give a crap about Canada.

two cents

I don't know. She has a point. I also hate both parties and why can't folks smoke weed? Much safer than alcohol! Oh yeah, people could grow it themselves and then the ole government wouldn't be able to tax it. Team Rosie! lol

Chuck

Of course Tom and Rosanne are both mentally challenged so who cares who either votes or does not vote for. I vote to never pay any of my money to see either perform anywhere. When you take a political stance in public you run the risk of losing customers and I'm now a lost buck to both of these morons.

Phishie from Philly

Tom Arnold screwed Roseanne twice in their marriage. Once when he married her and once when he divorced her.
Phishie from Philly

Phishie from Philly

Sophia Bush and Tom Arnold can kiss my big fat as.s. Their opinions mean squat. They have absolutely no idea of what they are talking about. At least Roseanne wants to legalize pot. Go Ro Ro
Phishie from Philly

texaschickeee

Tom would still have no name if he had not pimped himself to marry this piece of crap. Roseann is still the most worthless piece of crap there is. May they both become whale poop on the bottom of the sea floor.

TMP

Smoke pot.... don't smoke pot... either way, I just wish people would STFU about it already.

Jan

I voted for Romney. I hope Obama loses and moves to Hawaii next door to Roseanne's farm.

Conky

Romney will win by a landslide.

OooooNooo!

Old stoner thinks people listen to their opinion. . . LOL

Max

Roseanne and Tom are starting to look like each other used to.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments