Stacey Dash

Epic 1,344 Word Rant

About Election Depression

11/7/2012 11:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1107_stacey_dash_doc_launch
Stacey Dash is really bummed out that Mitt Romney is NOT the next President of These United States ... and we know she's bummed out because she sent us a 1,344 word essay about it.

In her statement, Dash touches on sleeping, hanging chads, her baby, her DNA, Osama Bin Laden ... and she also refers to herself in the 3rd person.

As we previously reported, Dash took a whole lotta heat for being one of the only black people in Hollywood to not support Barack Obama.

But at the end of her paper, Dash does say, "I am hopeful that President Obama will lead us to becoming the great United States of America that thrives."

Stacey Dash everyone ... she was in "Clueless" once.

xiam007

douche bag says what?

Shelly Reid

At least Ms. Dash has some vocabulary, she clearly has an understanding of how our system is supposed to work and her ideals are upstanding. I support her, her thoughts and her bravery for saying what she thinks needs to be said in a very public way, despite knowing she'll take heat for it.

Adrienne

I truly would like to ask "Who Gives A Bleep" she truly is non *Bleeping factor....a clueless actress who never made it past the B side wants to submit her irrelevant thoughts..STFU and go somewhere.....and get off the white mans Bleep already...dang

Maverick

Who the f cares about what this chick thinks.

Nice try at staying relevant. Maybe another Playboy spread would help. Last one was pretty good.

@KuulB

She's clueless

Monique

Well I was confused from the first paragraph!!! Is she working again??? After all she is completely "clueless" we all know this!!! Pretty dumbbell though which says it all!!!

Kait1212

I actually respect her a lot more after reading what she had to say. Every one has a RIGHT to have their own opinion. She has her reasons why she wanted Romney to win and i think that's ok. I know for a fact that i wouldn't/didn't tolerate anybody trying to make me feel bad about who i wanted to vote for because at the end of the day it was MY choice and MY opionion. People need to give this lady a break. I hate how people act like celebrities can't voice their opinions about things like this, They live here too

Kait

AndiMarie

Actually, Obama wasn't the "people's" choice. He didn't win the popular vote. He got the majority by the electoral college system, which obviously needs to go. Look at the popular choice map, and try not to confuse red and blue.

MsRita

LMAO! Get a life Bitch the backlash came because the way you said it just like Ninja Turtle. You lost fans keep your mouth shut and stop talking about what people buy with foodstamps. You don't know their situation. How about tell the elderly women I can help you buy some food. I know I would do that since I can afford it and I'm not worth Millions like you selfish azz. Go back to your White cheating husband. You think you are better than the food stamp woman. NOT RICH BTCH,

pavspup

who the hell is stacey dash?

kait1212

Proud2bBlack

LOL @ "clueless"

DaveT

I wrote in Clint Eastwood so I win \m/

nicaw

I don't care who she voted for, after all it is her right. Her irrelevant behind is trying to stay in the spotlight. She should call Donald Trump. Maybe he has a spot for her on Celebrity Apprentice?