Stacey Dash

Epic 1,344 Word Rant

About Election Depression

11/7/2012 11:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1107_stacey_dash_doc_launch
Stacey Dash is really bummed out that Mitt Romney is NOT the next President of These United States ... and we know she's bummed out because she sent us a 1,344 word essay about it.

In her statement, Dash touches on sleeping, hanging chads, her baby, her DNA, Osama Bin Laden ... and she also refers to herself in the 3rd person.

As we previously reported, Dash took a whole lotta heat for being one of the only black people in Hollywood to not support Barack Obama.

But at the end of her paper, Dash does say, "I am hopeful that President Obama will lead us to becoming the great United States of America that thrives."

Stacey Dash everyone ... she was in "Clueless" once.

Laurie

Who is Stacy Dash?

Criss

"she was in Clueless once".
Well, how many times should she have been in the same movie?

JW

Who the hell is it? Should I know it from somewhere special, like TV, music, film, journalism, the arts, fashion or literary work (books perhaps)? I'm not going to bother to read it's dissertation on the election because, well that is what "junk mail" files are for.

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

Her and Donald Faizon were a really cute highschool couple, I wonder if she invested her money and maybe never really had to work after that show ended. She was really pretty a long time ago.

탑 TOP

She's so beautiful. Love her in clueless.

kburn

GO AWAY, I AM NO LONGER A FAN!

Mumra the Ever Living

I'm sorry, but who the fuque is Stacy Dash? Has she done anything of note in the last 15 or so years? Does she matter in some way that I'm not aware of?
Really TMZ, why bother with this Stacy Dash person? Her "career of staring in movies I've never heard of ended around 2008, and since then she was in a couple of episodes of two TV shows I've never heard of.
Looking at her picture here and on imdb she has to have picked up the mantle of whitest looking black person in Hollywood from the late Michael Jackson.
C'mon TMZ, find something interesting - maybe a few quotes from that Mitt Romney backer Meatloaf - that would be a hoot.

zoenzo

I hardly call that a rant. It is actually a well thought out and articulate essay. Maybe the "writers" for TMZ are jealous that they cannot express themselves in such a manner but must resort to juvenile name calling? She's right we need to work together to make this country work again. 4 more years, he better make good use of them. BTW I am NOT a Romney supporter.

MADE MAN

Isn't this the same bitch that was hospitalized for exhaustion or dehydration??? Clearly her vote didn't count neither did anyone else's who voted against Obama!!!

Minga

Who?

Evy

Another D-Lister who should have invested in an education.

marsha

dumb broad....

myopinion

I am convinced this Beitch is CRAZY! Go somewhere your career is OVER!

nisiek

ummm...Stacy if Mitt was so great why did Massachusetts vote for Obama, overwhelmingly, also I suppose being a woman reproductive rights would be important to you....why would you want two men deciding that for you. Before you get on your soap box there was so much more at stake than you are even aware of. For example, Mitt flip flopped on so many things it was hard to tell what he really stood for, ALSO HOW COULD YOU DENY FEMA ESPECIALLY AFTER SANDY...DO YOU WANT A PRESIDENT WHO WILL NOT PROVIDE FOOD AND SHELTER SHOULD A NATURAL DISASTER HIT YOUR HOUSE??? WAKE UP STACY THERE IS A REASON PEOPLE ARE SLINGING HATE YOUR WAY...yes Obama is not perfect, but trust me Mitt would ruin this country quicker than you can get new hair extensions. Wake up Stacy, it is not hate thrown your way it your lack of intelligence and the audacity to be mad at the truth tellers.

ugh..really?

No wonder every other country laughs at America. Look at what we did again.