Gunplay

Best Part of House Arrest

... I CAN HAVE SEX!

11/8/2012 2:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1108_gunplay_getty
Gunplay tells TMZ ... he's extremely excited to be out of jail and on house arrest -- where he can actually have sex with other people ... instead of being stuck with his right hand.

Gunplay -- a rapper who's signed to Def Jam-- was released from jail on $150,000 bond and placed on house arrest stemming from an April 13 incident in which he allegedly attacked and robbed his accountant in Florida.

"Being on house arrest really is a blessing for me," Gunplay tells us ... "This has helped me slow down and not want to do negative things anymore."

He adds, "This is a life-changing eye-opener for me that I need to just slow down and do right."

Gunplay -- who's still facing charges of aggravated assault and armed robbery with a firearm -- says he's passing the time by working on his album, playing video games and bangin' chicks ... which is a HUGE change from how he entertained himself while he was behind bars.

"One main difference from house arrest instead of jail is that I can still get sex ... which is a wonderful thing. Although in jail I was still f**king Corporal Mary Palmer and her five sisters."

Corporal Mary Palmer could not be reached for comment. Ditto for her five sisters.

FukUall6787

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurp

Circean313

Classy...

Truth is

With groupies who is probably packed with STDs.....he looks a walking STD

fstblk

WHO would want to have sex with you this sick puppy?My God girls has finding a man gotten that bad out there?Anytime you catch them boasting about sex there's no there.

harleyharlett

tmi!

puddintang

Gross.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

You ain't gotta lie.

steve

JUST LIKE ALL THE REST OF THEM HE'S A PUNK ASS BITCH AND ALL TALK !

Mike L

I'm sure he was having plenty of sex in jail. IDB, just where he likes it.

OH NO!

Another black mark on society. How low can we go before we just give up?

Noname

He's prob glad to be outta jail because he was the reason big bubba didnt have to use "Corporal Mary Palmer and her five sisters"

Parker

well grease up your booty...your men friends will be along ro bang it..useless azzole!

moxie

Slimy bastard.

BurningMouth

Wait a minute...who/what is Corporal Mary Palmer and the five sisters?? is that another way of saying he ****ing gay guys in jail? This is a serious question lol because I don't get it....what rapper would brag about that.

adelle

Wait a minute are you trying to tell me this guy actually has had sex? with a female? consensually?? are you sure about that?? gross.

Even worse I think tmz has captured his orgasm face with this photo...youre trying to get off and this is the face you gotta look at? can you just imagine?? ugh

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments