Jamie Foxx Sued

I Busted My Ass on Your

Sidewalk ... NOW PAY

11/9/2012 4:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1107-jamie-foxx-tmz
Jamie Foxx
's sidewalk is a death trap in the making -- at least according to a woman who says she took a nasty spill on Jamie's pavement ... and it's all the actor's fault.

A woman named Catherine Jones filed the lawsuit against Jamie in L.A. County Superior Court -- claiming she attended a party at his house last year ... and fell head over heels on the sidewalk, seriously injuring herself.

Catherine says the sidewalk was negligently maintained by Foxx ... and that's the reason she busted her ass.

She's now suing for hospital expenses and other damages -- a sum totaling at least $10,000.

Calls to Jamie's camp were not returned.

liquidbabydoll

Ray Charles couldn't see is all ! ha ha

liquidbabydoll

Party's over

MardiM2

"I'm a drunken klutz, so I fell down and got an owie. Now give me money." Loser.

Marie

Because he needs the money...

Truth

SEE, THIS IS PARTLY THE RESULT OF NOT HAVING UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE ---> YOU GET ALL THESE STUPID ASS LAWSUITS. IF UHC EXISTED IN THE STATES, THE BITCH WOULD HAVE MOST IF NOT ALL OF HER EXPENSES COVERED AND JAMIE FOXX WOULDNT HAVE THIS ANNOYANCE ON HIS FRONT LAWN. THE MOST THE BITCH COULD GET IS A FEW HUNDRED BUXX FOR TIME AND LOST WAGES. SINCE SHE WAS PARTYING ON A F*CKING WEEKEND WHICH WOULD AMOUNT TO SQUAT. RESULT? LAWYERS MAKING ALL THE PAPER CAUSE OF INEPT GOVT POLICY. #TRUTH!!

Phishie from Philly

She's suing because she was too stupid to notice the sidewalk so she's suing. Only in America.
Phishie from Philly

Gridiron

You'll have to excuse me if I refuse to believe a mufti-million dollar mansion has crumbling cement like a brownstone in Harlem. More likely she got drunk or high out of her mind and accidentally made a right turn at Saturn and tripped over the rings because she thought she was stepping onto Mars.

Melissa1987

Only in America.

Snooki'sHairBump

"Wah, I've fallen and I can't get up now give me money!!11!1!!!!!11!1"

She probably was drunk and being clumsy.

I hope the judge laughs at her and throws the lawsuit back in her face.

She's baaaack

Bitch was probably drunk on her ass, wearing heels, snarfing all the food and booze she could because she was hungry and in need of some cash and lo and behold, and she fell on her drunk ass. Ka Ching!!

Nadine

I have fallen and tripped at places on a few occasions. Not one of them times did I say " I wonder how much money I can get do this" I was always more concerned about if anyone seen it happen. Just another Ridiculous lawsuit to clog up court system!

jenny ruby

i got hit with a rock and tripped over bloody face.
wtf

leave me alone today. im not in the mood.

myopinion

Doesn't the sidewalk belong to city? I think she is sueing the wrong person.

But_I'm_not_Wrong

well Duh, that is what homeowners insurance is for. It covers liabilities such as this one. Fox has nothing to worry about. If he has no insurance pkg, then he may have to pay up.

Susan62509

Last year she seriously injured herself. lol lol Serious injuries wouldn't cost less than $10K, they would cost more like $25K & up. She made it into the party crossing the sidewalk, so it's her own problem she couldn't cross it while leaving especially with some booze in her.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments