Ariel Winter

Pretty in Pink

11/10/2012 1:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1110_ariel_winter_INF_articleAriel Winter donned a cute pink dress as she, her sister Shanelle, and her niece Skylar ventured out on Saturday afternoon.

Winter has been staying with her older sister since being removed from her mother's home following allegations of abuse and her sister was awarded temporary guardianship.

Ariel's mother has accused Shanelle of trying take advantage of the situation for her own monetary gain. But as TMZ first reported, court records show that Ariel's temporary guardianship prevents anyone from having access to her money.

Ariel and Shanelle were spotted out yesterday as well, walking hand-in-hand as they visited a hair salon in Los Angeles.

LISA

I know this ‘case’ in only in the allegation stage right now, but all this media coverage just seems wrong.

If this goes to trial, the public will already know the name of the victim, defendant and details of the allegations. Wouldn’t that render the Child Victim Privacy Law superfluous?

Patty

Who the heck is Ariel in the first place??? Who gives two f***ks about this chick, I don't even know who this girl is so who cares.....

jillybean

SPOILED only in America can a 14 year old make up lies so she can play house with her boyfriend...all due to the fact she has money. While her vile sister use this to get ahead. I predict Ariel will figure out her mother isn't all that bad and just human. I know from experience how "abusive" my parents acted when I thought creepy older males were my boyfriend. While the sister is clearly trying to act all innocent proper married woman. Sure....same ones that have quite the skulls in their closets.

Daniel

Leave the girl alone you don't need to follow her every move

Tyler

Jesus, TMZ, leave the kid alone already. Its not like youre making this any easier for her. Youre the reason these kids grow up and become dope fiends. You won't leave them the hell alone.

Esther

TMZ, stop being creepy and leave her alone. She's 14. Sheesh. How about we talk about your 14 year old daughters publicly? Not cool. I might have to stop checking tmz for a while, because you are seriously messing with a child's privacy.

romba

How much is TMZ getting paid to cover a girl who won't even have a legal sex tape for four years? Who gives a rat's ass about her or her stage mom?

chaozz

WTF TMZ, you guys just love to beat to **** and drag out any story..

Jen

Uh...it was freeeeeezing in L.A. today, why are they dressed like they are going to a wedding in July?

tulsaplantman

Umm, TMZ?: I hate to break this newsflash to you, but NO ONE cares about her, her mom, her story - and numerous posts each & every day by you isn't going to change that - LOL!

LiLo's boy toy

No she's not

BellaJ

She is so pretty in her pink dress and I'm happy she is close with her sister. I think her mom is sick and I hope she can continue to live with her sister and heal emotionally in a loving environment.

rachell

WHO GIVES A DAMN ABOUT THESE F**KING KIDS.....SON OF A B***H...I DON'T GIVE A F**K....

Josh Carpenter

Leave this girl alone already. She's 14 years old going through some heavy sh*t. Stay classy TMZ

terranaut