Lindsay Lohan

Rolls Over In Limo Lawsuit

Pays Her Bill!!!

11/10/2012 8:18 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1108_lindsay_lohan_tmz
Lindsay Lohan
 has closed the door on one of her many legal problems and settled out of court with the limo company that claimed she screwed them out of almost $100,000 ... TMZ has learned.

As TMZ first reported, Elite Transportation Limo and Security Services sued the actress, claiming she used their primo services (we're talking up to $6k /hour) from February to May 2009, but never paid the bill. They claimed she racked up a tab of $90,585.79.

LiLo and the limo company settled their beef by striking a deal outside the courtroom and we're told Lindsay coughed up close to the full amount she owed.

The case was dismissed by both parties this week.

Lindsay probably didn't celebrate too much considering she'll soon be charged with lying to cops​ following after a nasty car wreck on the PCH back in June.

Its Nikki Bitches

This is HELL's little birdy,

Gavin Doyle‏@SaveTheSociety

@blighty6 She will be fine. Your concern and energy should focus on assisting the victims of Hurricane Sandy. Join the recovery effort!

_______________________________________

blighty6‏@blighty6

@savethesociety Can't join recovery effort,I'm in UK,I'll donate when its arranged here.Lindsays welfare is important 2 me,can't change that

Details

9 Novblighty6‏@blighty6

@savethesociety I know you're Lindsays friend,I've been a fan for years, I'm worried about this possible charge,please tell me it'll be ok

janet

Was nice to hear Lohan had to settle up. May not have been the full amount but damn close. Now if those charges will only be pressed.

Either way James Johnson is not going away.

Ellie G

KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Its Nikki Bitches

To those who have served, and those who continue to do so - we thank you and salute you. Your service is invaluable to us and our way of life. A day in your honor is well deserved

Thank You Andy, Love ya !!!!

Ellie G

Andy ROCKS and I would bet he has more honor in his pinky than that POS has in its entire body.

Vorlon

And of course the chickenzhit little lezbot is back under the bed clutching it's bear in fear. Stay there you POS, or better yet borrow some of Nicole's blades and put yourself out of our misery..
I have never wished bad on anyone here before but YOU.........

ilovegossip

Wow... and she calls us 'haters'? She must be Queen hater!!!

help this young woman

Andycandy
I for one hate your guts

Help, you really are an ugly person. I hope you're really portraying a character and aren't like this in real life. It's really ugly. Even if you're possibly beautiful on the outside, you are UGLY on the inside.

Hot Farts

Insects are on ABSOLUTELY NO FLY...the only way to handle pestulence

Hot Farts

cyber hugs and thanks go out to ((((((((((((((((andy)))))))))))))))))))

Vorlon

Come on you fvcking. chickenzhit, waste of skin- face us if you dare.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Buttercup, I'm rooting for you! (although I don't much care for Dallas)

Vorlon

You want to see some real PROFESSIONAL actors at work and not wannabes?

Vorlon

And another one:

Vorlon

Vorlon
2 0

If everyone else agrees and STICKS TO IT- I will go along.
That is the worst punishment for a trolling POS like that.

90291
Insects are on ABSOLUTELY NO FLY...the only way to handle pestulence

ketjo

Help ain't going show ....she knows she showed her true self a while ago.......just another soul less piece of human waste....like the rest of the family.....Right now it's snortting up a big old line of courage so she can get the nerve to show her ugly face on her again.........
She really is a miserable creature.......but then again why would we expect any thing different when she here defend another soul less creature.....they came from the same cesspool...
I would call her a Slug but they are higher on lifes hateful creatures list then she is...she a dung beetle...who lives and breathe shyt...Lohan Shyt.... Help is now just a Dung Beetle to me...
and I love to step on them and hear the splat they make...