« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ariel Winter & Sis

They Might Be Giants Fans

11/11/2012 1:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1111_ARIEL_WINTERS_SPLASHAriel Winter (right), her sister and her niece all donned their New Yorks Giants gear and hit up a farmer's market in Studio City, CA today.

The girls' support went for naught ... the Giants were killed in Cincinnati today, 31-13.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

nolights

who gives a s**t about this. im just wondering

daisy

joblo

"TMZ, stop forcing me to read about this girl! My computer won't open any other site! I can't turn it off and go for a walk or watch a movie instead! Oh, woe is me, I have no choice!" I pity the fools.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

Two thoughts here: (1) The sister is an out of work actor too, so this is a PR goldmine for her. Nice of her to exploit her toddler too, nice touch. (2) WOULD YOU PLEASE MOVE ON FROM THIS CHILD?

GLaDOS

TMZ is completely obsessed with this kid. I'm guessing they at least 4 to 5 more stories on her before the day is through.. and it's a Sunday so they're not even updating that often. Seriously, I'm so f***ing sick of seeing 10 stories a day on her. It's getting borderline creepy guys. Shut the f*** up about her already. It's not even that interesting of a story.

cayden

TMZ ur guys are pieces of **** dumbass bitchs

Tyler

TMZ. GIVE IT A FRIGGIN REST!!! LEAVE THE POOR KID ALONE. GIVE HER THE CHANCE YOU NEVER GAVE THE DAMN LOHAN FAMILY AND LEAVE HER ALONE. DOES YOUR DRAMA QUEEN BOSS EVEN READ THE COMMENTS PEOPLE HAVE MADE ABOUT THIS SUBJECT?

josh

leave her alone. stalk her mother, not her. ass.

OBAMA CLAUS

Today is Veterans Day. It would be nice if TMZ could show a little respect for the men and women in our ARMED services and the sacrifice they and their families make to help people in need around the world.

We all must make an effort to keep Patriotism alive and eschew the fashion that HATe of country is somehow cool . Happy Veterans Day Dumbazzes ___no seriously .

josh

stop stalking her. stalk her mother you a**!!!

Vee105

This kid is bad news, how do you report child abuse and a restraining order against your mom just because you can't get some dikk @ 14. Modern Family ought to fire this little witch! Trust me her name will come up against in a evil way!

LunarJunk

Hey TMz let us know when Ariel Winter farts. -_-

rini6

Now, if they were actually fans of They Might be Giants... that would be cool...

Vee105

Momma should have beat the shyt ought of azz and really gave this 14 year old dikk chaser something to report! Spoiled, hot azz! Got caught hoeing early! She got mad cause momma **** blocked her!

LightJ

Okay, this is getting ridiculous. What a f*cking pointless story, are you f*cking kidding me???

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments