Katherine Kelly Lang

'Bold and the Beautiful' Star

Files for Divorce

11/11/2012 5:37 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1111_Katherine-Kelly-Lang_gettyThis isn't a soap opera storyline ... "The Bold and the Beautiful" star Katherine Kelly Lang has filed for divorce from her hubby ... TMZ has learned.

According to the divorce papers filed earlier this month, Lang cites irreconcilable differences for the split with hubby Alex D'Andrea. She is asking the judge to block his right to be awarded spousal support.

Lang and D'Andrea had been married since 1997. The couple has a 15-year-old daughter together.

Lang has played the role of Brooke Logan Forrester on "B&B" since 1987.

giddyup

I love her on the Bold and the Beautiful. Her and her hubby should have had a prenup agreement. Just asking the judge to block him from spousal support may be enough.

SMASHED

Who cares. Not me. Never heard of her.

I think I saw Harvey's dog took a **** and he didn't pick it up. hahaha

SMASHED

Dont care. Never heard of her.
Next...

Phishie from Philly

What did she do?
Phishie from Philly

hopefan

wow don diamont's wife better watch her back and husband

SheisHot

I just think he needs to give her a extra long gagging, gaping and leave her covered with and dripping cream from her pretty face.

Ann

Impersonating a police officer at a local tennis club sounds like he is a real creep, Yes Harvey that's sounds like a real soap I want to hear more. Lets hope he doesn't get to much of her money

Ernest De Brew

I would like to see her and Ronn Moss (ex-Ridge, Bold and the Beautiful) actually hook up as a couple. They have been playing as Brooke and Ridge on that soap opera for over 25 years. No one can tell me that there are some strong feelings between both of them.

theresa

enough of Hope and Steffy. Liam make a decision already or move onto another. Been a year too long for this story line.Will discontinue watching as many others will also.