Barbara Walters

Lindsay's Leno Interview

Is a Slap in the Face

11/12/2012 9:18 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

111212_view_walters

Barbara Walters
is straight-up insulted that Lindsay Lohan canceled an interview with her to chat with Jay Leno instead -- claiming Lindsay's people didn't even have the courtesy to explain why she pulled out.

Barbara spoke out on "The View" this morning, saying, "If they'd said to me 'You know, Barbara, she isn't up to the kinds of questions that you might ask' ... If they had told me that, I wouldn't feel quite as disappointed as I do today."

Lindsay had previously been scheduled to do an interview with Walters on "20/20" but the actress canceled -- and Barbara claims Lindsay's people gave her a BS excuse ... that LiLo just wasn't feeling "up to it."

Next thing Barbara knew, Lindsay's people had booked her on Leno instead -- and she's insinuating ... it's because Leno won't ask the hard-hitting questions Barbara wanted to.

Lindsay's Leno interview is supposed to air next week.

She refused to talk to Barbara -- but you'll recall, Lindsay opened up about her family problems on TMZ Live just last month. The interview was explosive.

1112_lindsay_live_launc2

Andyconda

if someone was to dose her Water bottle with actual water will she go into convulsions

STEAK FACTORY

HA! We just were finishing up an old episode of Law/Order TBJ. As soon as the multi-millionaire Broadway producer was pronounced "guilty!! Off with his head!!!" for clamslamming a wannabe actress to death, I somehow was expecting to hear:

"What?!!! You want MONEY?!!!!!
QUAAAAACKquackquackquackquackquack!!!!"

.....followed by flying champagne glasses. That's what I'd do if I were going to get locked up (like Lindsay Lohan) for the rest of my life.

Its Nikki Bitches

E! Online‏@eonline

Emma Stone tops Vogue's Best Dressed list! See who else made the cut: http://eonli.ne/T3suGZ

Its Nikki Bitches

E! Online‏@eonline

Emma Stone was looking very lovely last night! Deserving of Vogue's Best Dressed Woman title? http://eonli.ne/SMCrF1

Danielle

Lindsay has gotten into the habit of poking fun at herself....you know, if you cant beat them...join them!!

ketjo

Dear Larry Thompson....
If that new trailer they had on Access is a example of her riveting performance and looks I would just as soon as watch grass grow.........
That of God awful the wig was laughable the makeup sloppy and I do believe the voice has been (let's be kind here ) enhance quite a bit...!!!! beside her acting being as stiff as the proverbial board....
So much pubicity for a Lifetime B rated movie.....!!!! They never had this much hype for the original Cleopathra. starring the real Liz and Dick.... Tell me one thing this is the Do or Die one either she get it her or she gone for the moneyman at least....I hope that sex with a underage nyphomanic was worth all this trouble...
She the human Hollywood version of The Clap.........once you have it , you never get rid of it ...and it will break out on you anytime...and anybody it comes into contract with it get infected and damaged....and it will only get worse and worse till it kills ya......

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Well, is Milo the father or not? (YES, he is) The rol story gave us nothing . . .

Its Nikki Bitches

Dina HATES coke....Bwahahahahha!! Im peeing in my pants.

Bwahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahhahahaha!

Do they really believe we will believe this Lohan Lie???

Bwahahahahahahahhahahhahahha!

Wednesday, November 14th 2012
QOTD: Dina Lohan Hates Cocaine

The world collectively shrugged when Lindsay Lohan said that her mom was on coke during a drunken mess of a call to her piece of trash father after partying most of the night. This was a surprise to no one, because you don't get nostrils like that just from breathing in air, btch. Nostrils don't lie. Oh, but LiLo's mom White Oprah says they do. The cocaine industry's Mother of Every Year told Entertainment Tonight that she cried out real tears when LiLo accused her of inhaling the bad **** and she's glad that her daughter finally told the truth. Today's daily laugh is powered by this:

"Absolutely lied. We were having an argument, it escalated. She just wanted to hurt me at that moment. You know, mothers [and] daughters, we fight. I hate cocaine. I don't do cocaine.

I'm so proud of her for telling the truth because it destroyed me. I mean, I cried for weeks. It just hurt me so bad and she knew how horrible that was, and she came clean and told the truth that she lied. I'm very proud of her for that, which is very difficult to have to do. There's so much more to the story than the public sees, and it takes its toll on my children and myself, and we're just trying to move forward."

White Oprah went on to say, "No, I really, really hate cocaine. I hate cocaine more than I hate working and that says a lot. Wait, do you have any coke on you? I'm only asking because I can't even be in the same room with the stuff. I don't even know what it looks like! But if you have any, give it to me and I'll throw it away in the bathroom. While I'm flushing that Satan powder down the toilet in the bathroom, you might hear me snorting and sniffling. That's just me having an allergic reaction to cocaine. Yes, I'm allergic to it. Cocaine even hates me! No, seriously, do you have any?"

And every coke dealer in the Long Island area is extra sad today. White Oprah just denied their beautiful relationship. This is like when the dude you've been hooking up with for weeks ignores you in the bar. What a cold cokehead that White Oprah is.

Suzy Q

The Walking Lindsay

Its Nikki Bitches

Maddyyyyyy! Really?? Yes he is. Didnt you see Ashley? She looks just like a Lohan....Poor kid.

Milo makes child suppport on that story and than more when the show airs. BAM !! Pays the babys ma ma

Ashley and mommy will collect some money to on their storys..Double BAM!!!

Why do you think Dina is selling she hate cocaine....Jealous btch wants money too.

STEAK FACTORY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Hey DUIna.... how do you "cry for weeks" over something that happened the "night" before?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

and.... it hasn't been "weeks" - that was just a few days ago.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

They don't even bother trying any more - just belch out whatever lie bubbles closet to the surface.

ilovegossip

Ahhhh...remember that tweet of Lindsay's "I was not raised to lie, cheat, or steal... "

But here is Dina saying that Lindsay lied.

Ugh!!!

Suzy Q

I Swear to God. Lindsay Lohan looks worse and worse every day.

Suzy Q

The bigger picture.

Suzy Q

Sorry about the double post. To make it up to you, try this one.

Previous 15 Comments | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments