AEG to MJ's Assistant

How DARE You Sue Us!

You're a Disgrace

11/14/2012 10:14 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1114-michael-jackson-tmz
Michael Jackson
's former assistant is delusional if he thinks he'll win his new lawsuit against AEG -- this according to the entertainment group, which tells TMZ, the guy's a disgrace to MJ's memory ... and doesn't have a legal leg to stand on.

TMZ broke the story, MJ's former assistant Michael Amir Williams has sued AEG, claiming he lost out on a massive paycheck because AEG negligently employed Dr. Conrad Murray for MJ's "This Is It" tour ... the doctor who eventually killed MJ with a fatal dose of Propofol.

But a rep for AEG tells us, "This lawsuit is clearly frivolous; it is literally barred by at least four different legal doctrines."

According to AEG, Williams doesn't have a case because he was never a beneficiary of MJ's contract with AEG Live ... nor can he legally bring a claim for MJ’s wrongful death.

The rep adds, "The idea that Mr. Williams purports to sue on behalf of the many persons who did enter into relationships with AEG Live and Jackson ... and with whom AEG Live parted ways with the utmost friendship and respect, is disgraceful."

As far as AEG is concerned, Williams' lawsuit is a desperate and shameless money grab ... nothing more ... and he's destined to lose in court.

"This is just the latest wrongful death lawsuit with someone hoping to profit from Michael Jackson’s tragic death in the same way they profited from his life."

I Was About To Say

I understand why people are jealous of MJ, he was SEXY, LOVING, CARING, TALENTED, SMART, RICH, HAD CLASS AND STYLE, LUV U MICHAEL JACKSON FOR ALL TIME!! MILLIONS LOVE HIM, few hate him, and some that say they hate him really LUV HIM, LOL

I Was About To Say

And Michael is SMOKIN HOT in those red leather pants too!

I Was About To Say

Watch Blood on the Dance floor video and you will see how SMOKIN HOT he is in those red leather pants. Then again, he was HOT in anything he wore :)

YM

rsrsrsrsrs, money,money....rsrsrsr

cedrummond

Let MJ rest in peace. I mean he has passed away, but yet his name is still in everyones mouth, if it isn't something positive, let it go...just saying RIP MJ

abundance

I don't see why the media will not leave Michael alone. It's very sad that even in death, there is still controversy around Michael. Rest in peace, Michael. I, and the rest of your fans, will forever miss you.

Holly

Another parasite stymied by a confidentiality clause. So who can I sue? When youre as weird as Jackson decent employees and wives are hard to find.

phia

Speaking of DISGRACE,AEG is at the top of the list among others.They without shame spoke on the the "This Is It" do***entary using the nicest words when referring to Michael but during murray;s trial said the exact opposite saying that Michael wasn;t well enough to do the tour.

What I Think

Hiding your eyes never works, MJ. You might just as well have hung a sign around your neck that said...Hi. I'm Michael Jackson and I'm a junkie.