Jon Bon Jovi's Daughter

Arrested After

Suspected Heroin Overdose

11/14/2012 8:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Stephanie Rose Bongiovi
Jon Bon Jovi's 19-year-old daughter Stephanie Rose Bongiovi was arrested at her college in Upstate New York early this morning after allegedly overdosing on heroin ... TMZ has learned.

According to the Town of Kirkland Police Department, cops responded to a dorm room at Hamilton College after someone reported that Stephanie had allegedly overdosed on heroin and was unresponsive.

Along with police, emergency medical personnel also responded to the scene and found Stephanie alive.

Cops say a drug task force searched the scene and found a "small quantity" of heroin ... along with marijuana and drug paraphernalia.

Stephanie was arrested for possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana and criminally using drug paraphernalia -- all misdemeanors.

Stephanie was eventually released from custody -- and ordered to appear in court at a later date.

Another student was also arrested -- a 21-year-old male -- who was also charged with drug possession.

Stephanie is Jon's only daughter -- and the oldest of his 4 children with wife Dorothea Hurley.

Calibabe

Jon Bon Jovi is a really good guy. This is a shame but not something that other families with far less means of being able to get their child into a good rehab program go through. Get her ass into a good treatment program ASAP. I am hoping for the best on this. Heroin is a cheap drug. I'm sure that with the support that her mom and dad will give her will pull her through this. Also Jon has done so much for my home state in the wake of Hurricane Sandy. I am sure that this is a blow for the family but he has a strong marriage which I particularly respect given his line of work. To me that means he has character and will do what it takes to get his daughter the proper treatment. Blessings to you and your family Jon and thanks so much for all that you are doing the Jersey Shore(not the program but the area) It makes me proud to have been born and raised and NJ and as they say "you can the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take the Jersey out of the girl.

Donna Hodsdon

Be thankful she is alive. I lost my son seven years ago November 23rd of a heroin overdose. Love her and keep her safe.

Gayle

Jon Bon Jovi did a commercial a while back. In it, he was walking with his young son. He said something like, "I'm a singer, I'm a philanthropist and a father." I turned to my daughter and said, "Do you notice how he put the most important job - as a father - last on his list?" Maybe that's why his daughter has a problem. I wish her well, and evidently she needs help and I hope she is able to face that fact and get the help she needs.

Jay

Overdosed TMZ says? Uh, if she HAD, don't you think she'd be in the hospital? Misleading. That being said, I graduated from University, I was around partying, drinking, drugs, guess what, I said NO. NO, anyone know what that means? Have no idea why so many adults and kids are so stupid and don't know right from wrong and what's not good to do? Makes no sense. She's a privileged kid and is doing drugs, real smart, what an idiot. Sorry for her parents they have a stupid daughter crying out for attention in this manner.

Donna Hodsdon

Be thankful she is still alive. My son died November 23, 2005 of a heroin overdose. Love her and keep her safe.

Heidi Neville

I would be devastated to hear this news. I am a parent to a 20 year-old in college, and can only imagine this as my worst nightmare! Thank God she's alright, and will realize how utterly lethal drugs can be. Her parents appear very stable -- hopefully they will penetrate her juvenile brain with some maturity!

steve

your starting to see this all over the country since obama got reelected.

Janice

This is horrible news. I hope the family gets her the help she needs to overcome this.

Cinner

Her dad is a good guy, she knows better than to get wrapped up in this kind of lifestyle, hopefully she is just going through an experimental phase and gets help.

Gretel

Oh no! He's way above so many of there rock/former rock stars. He has always been totally involved with his family, really proud of being a family man. I hope the family and she does okay. Marijuana is moot. There is hardly a person over 14 and under 65 who hasn't smoked it, but heroin, crack and the big time addictives scare the crap out of me. Best wishes to the family.

Jody

Daddy will send her to rehab and it will all go away….legally anyway. She will then go back to college with her high weekly allowance and start using all over again.

Obamais still aracist

after he came out for Obama I lost all respect for him and hope she dies to teach him a lesson.liberal s***

Find out the truth

IBOGAINE can cure her

Find out the truth

Ibogaine HCl can cure her and all addicts with one dose. Of course she'll have to go to Mexico or Canada because our country does not want people to get cured. They want people to stay on methadone and Suboxone for the rest of their lives so the insurance companies can keep getting paid. Everyone in ths country knows someone who has addiction issues and they should all know about IBOGAINE. Even law and order SVU did an episode about ibogaine, which is how I found out about it.

ToTheFuture

It could have been a funeral, instead of a hopital visit......she has a second chance, they have hope...... Stephanie, give up the drugs and the creepy thugs. You've got it all....don't throw it away.