Eagles head coach Andy Reid's son died from a self-injected heroin overdose ... according to the Coroner's investigation of Garrett Reid's death.
Garrett was found dead on August 5 in his room at Lehigh University ... where the Eagles were holding training camp.
The Northampton County Coroner and D.A.'s Office announced the results of their investigations -- and revealed they had found 47 syringes, 65 needles, and a number of spoons in Garrett's gym bag.
29-year-old Garrett had battled drug addiction for years.
The D.A. said they are still looking into where Garrett got the heroin and the paraphernalia.
Waiting for your permission to load the comments.