Selena Gomez

I'm Totally BLOCKING Justin From My Life

11/15/2012 10:34 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1114_selena_gomez

Selena Gomez spent the last day blocking her phone numbers and other communication devices so Justin Bieber cannot contact her ... TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... Selena wants no contact with Justin, so whatever they tried hashing out during their sit-down last Sunday didn't work.  She has blocked her phone (which includes texting).  For some reason, she's still following Justin on Twitter, but we're told she's blocked him on all forms of contact.

And ... we've learned ... the breakup absolutely, positively involved another woman -- though our sources didn't know which one.  There's been speculation that it's a Victoria's Secret model.  We don't know for sure if it's her, but we know it involves another woman.

1112_justin_selena_split_footer

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

I care about this. Just kidding, no I don't.

Sienna Sacha

Translastion: I finally woke up and realized he's gay. . .and, I'm a hot chick. .. ...why would I be with a tool like him?. ...so, I'm outta here

TopDog

U mean Money Enough To bag a Super Model !!!!!!!!!!

cobrazombie

Kids that age, thought it just meant he was not on her Facebook anymore, lol

Nikkidiva

Yes! Block him from all airwaves..please!

REALbarbwire7

I realize it'a a different situation, but if he BF cheated, and she blocked him for that, then she's already way smarter than Riahanna. These young girls put up with way more than they should. Take notes from this young one!

NOT ELMO

selena gomez is tired of being in a LesBian relationship with Bieber, good for her...

Phreaky

It was probably another guy. Justin looks so female it's scary.

Pam

She WAS way to good for him..He thought he WAS BETTER looking than everyone..and NOT..better singer and NOT,,,and BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE A ; NOT';;.....NOT NOT NOT ON ANYTHING. HOPE HE GOES DOWN AND OUT

dog trainer

You mean the Beibs got himself another babysitter? Well, I guess Selena has a right to be angry losing such a great job!

Mrs.1D

what is she doing???? Justin Bieber was the best thing that ever happenend to her and they were the cutest couple if she dosen't want him......I'll be GLAD to take him

FletchGuy

Here head is so gigantic..I keep waiting for it to topple over and hurt someone..Then he is so feminine I guess she felt like she was dating an ellen type woman.

Pam

She WAS way to good for him..He thought he WAS BETTER looking than everyone..and NOT..better singer and NOT,,,and BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE AND ; NOT';;.....NOT NOT NOT ON ANYTHING. HOPE HE GOES DOWN AND OUT

realestatewiz

I think Selena is lucky because she's too good for the little putz..

realestatewiz

He's hooking up with a Victoria's Secret model alright.. His zipper is hooked up tightly because if the kid seen her nude he'd run home to mommy asking for a bandaid for her..