Lindsay Lohan

I Want NOTHING to Do

With My Half-Sister

11/18/2012 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1116-lindsay-lohan-Ashley-Horn
Don't count on a Lohan family reunion any time soon -- Lindsay Lohan has ZERO plans to meet her newly-announced 17-year-old half-sister ... in fact, she wants nothing to do with her ... ever.

Lindsay is telling friends, she's 100% done with the "circus" that is her father Michael Lohan -- and does NOT want to meet her half-sister Ashley.

TMZ broke the story ... Michael took a DNA test on national TV to determine whether he fathered Ashley back in 1995 with a former mistress -- and the results came back positive.

We’re told Lindsay has been aware of the paternity dispute for a while -- since it's been going back and forth for years -- but did not know her father had taken a DNA test until we broke the story.

Lindsay has not communicated with Michael since he leaked the recorded phone call during her fight with Dina last month -- and no longer wants anything involving him in her life, lovechildren included.

Lindsay says she's doing much better now without her father's drama -- and she wants to keep it that way.

We're told Lindsay has no ill feelings toward Ashley -- but finds the entire situation "disgusting" ... especially because Michael had the affair while he was still married to (and having kids with) Dina.

For his part, MiLo tells TMZ, "I am sorry to hear Lindsay feels that way. I met Ashley and she is a good kid. But we all have our choices to make in life, as well as our own prerogatives. Who knows, maybe someday things will change. Regardless, I want the best for all my kids."

1030_whos_daddy_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

thehoch

The results are in....Lindsay,.....you are a loser!

Danielle

That is just mean, its not Ashley's fault.

abdullh almulhim

You confused my heart you confused my heart you confused my heart.. I tried to hide my feelings . Tell me to do with you.. And to do what my heart

Vinsetta

This story should read the other way around. Ashley wants nothing to do with Lindsay, or any other of the mental case Lohans. Linds holds herself in pretty high regard coming out with this statement. I didn't realize her new sister had wanted to make any contact. As for not wanting MiLo in her life, well I will be when her next case of drama with Dina goes down or she's in trouble with the cops, daddy will be on the phone asap. She never goes to Dina in those situations. And she completely lied on GMA about this half sister thing. Her body language stated it first than when her mouth opened it confirmed it. Why would ASHLEY want ANYTHING to do with this junkie? What she wants her life to go down the drain?

just because

lame...what a bitch...like the daughter of michael lohan is at fault.....dude, how the **** can you take it out on the daughter when her father fathered the child. what a ****. f........uck ali lohan too

just because

dina lohan smoking.........ali lohan smoking....lindsay lohan smoking 2 packs per day

just because

i used to think lindsay lohan was hot but now i am so disgusted by her fakeness

just because

she should have said she hates michael lohan not the daughter of his illigetimate child

just because

i am legitimately pissed right now

Phreaky

Of course she doesn't want anything to do with her, her half-sister is the only sane one in the whole family, it would screw up Lindsay's delusion.

Phreaky

And don't worry Blohan, I am willing to bet the feeling is mutual.

Cartman

Linds will change her tune if her half-sister shows up with a bag of blow.

Reg

I would not be at all surprised if this is the first of many kids to crop up.Dear Linds, don't flatter yourself , if this sister has half a brain (well she is Michaels offspring after all) she will distance herself from you and your troupe of grifters.

just because

chick has serious mental issues...she tries to keep blocking out the truth so she doesnt have to deal with it but is very real

Michael

Lindsay , don't go using words like disgusting when discussing others' behavior.. Pot meet kettle...just sayin'

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments