Lindsay Lohan

I Want NOTHING to Do

With My Half-Sister

11/18/2012 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1116-lindsay-lohan-Ashley-Horn
Don't count on a Lohan family reunion any time soon -- Lindsay Lohan has ZERO plans to meet her newly-announced 17-year-old half-sister ... in fact, she wants nothing to do with her ... ever.

Lindsay is telling friends, she's 100% done with the "circus" that is her father Michael Lohan -- and does NOT want to meet her half-sister Ashley.

TMZ broke the story ... Michael took a DNA test on national TV to determine whether he fathered Ashley back in 1995 with a former mistress -- and the results came back positive.

We’re told Lindsay has been aware of the paternity dispute for a while -- since it's been going back and forth for years -- but did not know her father had taken a DNA test until we broke the story.

Lindsay has not communicated with Michael since he leaked the recorded phone call during her fight with Dina last month -- and no longer wants anything involving him in her life, lovechildren included.

Lindsay says she's doing much better now without her father's drama -- and she wants to keep it that way.

We're told Lindsay has no ill feelings toward Ashley -- but finds the entire situation "disgusting" ... especially because Michael had the affair while he was still married to (and having kids with) Dina.

For his part, MiLo tells TMZ, "I am sorry to hear Lindsay feels that way. I met Ashley and she is a good kid. But we all have our choices to make in life, as well as our own prerogatives. Who knows, maybe someday things will change. Regardless, I want the best for all my kids."

1030_whos_daddy_footer

Jody

I have to disagree and actually take Lindsay's side on this one. There is no reason at all for her to have a relationship with this girl. Very likely the girl will only want money and be able to brag that they are kin to a celebrity, so save yourself the drama and aggravation.

The dad is on the hook for major child support, Lindsay certainly doesn't need him coming around begging for money either.

Tammy

That's the best thing for Ashley this poor girl. Both Ashley's parents are losers, her mother has known for years that Michael was her daughters father but waits until her daughter is older and does a DNA on TV, REALLY? Why not request the test when Ashley was a baby so she didn't have to go through all this or why not do the test in private? The mother's act on TV the crying she did on TV for attention just goes to show you she only thought of herself and not her daughter.

Now she has her loser half-sister making comments the best thing for Ashley is not to go anywhere near these people they are toxic. Ashley knows now what she needs to know move on with your life and forget these people.

JiLL1

This girl should count her blessings that Michael Lohan was not in her life growing up

SmellyNelly1

I feel bad for Ashley, particularly since her mother allowed her paternity to be announced on national television. A complete media circus, I don't think her paternity is her only problem. Being 17

SmellyNelly1

Cont'd...

Chuck D of Valpo

It's kind of like all the major movie studios, directors, and producers will not have anything to do with LieLo.

Vorlon

SUSAN
I don't know if this story is true but if it is then Lindsay have every right to feel this way. Her father cheated on her mother when she was pregnant.

Vorlon

Where did the rest of the post go- yeesh. ANyway...

Hate to tell ya Crazy Susan- Dina's not Lilly White either. She cheated on Milo as well. We got it straight from the keyboard of the loser that cheated with her:

Marvin
Madisyn, u have been one of the most abusive, I kinda thought we were cyber friends. I've met Lindsay and worked with her, I took her head shots when she was eighteen, did a wham bam thank maam in NYC in Oct 85.......believe what you may........

(I know it's incoherent but when you spend all day hiding from Milo and his thugs there isn't much else to do but drink.)

Kelly

What a Freaking nightmare! It would be best if Rashly stays away from them all! As much as I am disgusted my Michael and sick of him running to the media with everything, I get that he is trying to get everyone to see what is really going on. But the thing is, NO one cares! Sadly, Ashley would be better off without the whole dang bunch, including her mother. What kind of mom drags her daughter through this publicly? What kinda mother doesn't demand a paternity test when the child is young the help the child grow hatred for a parent that wasnt there do to the cir***stances the child was conceived from? You have an affair with married man then expect more from him than he gave the family he cheated on? Smh

CoolPhosphorescentShimmer

It's hilarious that TMZ--in an article where Lindsay is being so morally superior and judging others' behavior as "disgusting"--uses a picture taken during one of her many criminal court appearances. Nice going, TMZ.

Kelly

Sorry about the typo's, my phone isn't as smart as its suppose to be, dang auto-correct!

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

I'm sure it's Lindsay's loss. "Half" siblings are no less your siblings than "full" siblings. Most people just call their brothers and sisters--their brothers and sisters, regardless of the number of parents they have in common.

If I had a "long lost" sibling I would definitely want to have that person in my life (unless he/she were a criminal or a drug addict...oh, dang) Yeah, it would be awkward, but so what? You suck it up, that's what decent people do.

Vorlon

Is this the same Crazy Susan and Jill666 who spend all their time railing about how TMZ is posting non-stories for hits???
Guess it's OK to fall off that horse when they can bash Milo instead.
Such Hypocrisy.
Such bitterness.
Such stupidity for them getting involved with him in the first place.
You two bimbos (or is it just the same bitter bimbo under two handles?) never ever answered the question- in order to get involved with Milo in the first place you must have been drunk, desperate, or have low self-esteem. Just wondering which affliction you two idiots suffer from.

justsayin'wth?!

Lindsay, Lindsay, Lindsay....the best thing you could do for your "career" which is circling the drain, would be to embrace this girl and blow of both your dad AND your mom! Watching you with those two, such a joke...

Vorlon

OK so what's the trick to posting here now? How the hell do you get the vanishing comment button back? This is soooo annoying....