Gretchen Rossi

Gets Restraining Order

Against Alleged Ex-BF

11/19/2012 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1119_gretchen_rossi_article_tmz_1
Gretchen Rossi
-- star of "Real Housewives of Orange Country" -- just scored a 3-year restraining order against a man claiming to be her ex-boyfriend ... TMZ has learned.

Rossi just won a big judgment against Jay Photoglou, who went on a campaign to trash her in the media. Photoglou had said he was her ex-BF and insisted he had sex with Gretchen while she was still with her fiance. She says he was telling a pack of lies. The jury awarded Gretchen $500,000 for assault, stalking and infliction of emotional distress.

For safe measure, Gretchen, who was repped by attorney Gregory G. Brown, went back to court to get a permanent restraining order against Photoglou, which she got today. He's required to stay 100 feet away from her and he can't call any of her businesses ... and that includes RHOC.

Gretchen tells TMZ, "I'm pleased the judge recognized the danger Photoglou posed."

DaDude

FIRST!!!!!!!!!!

NOT ELMO

i like her...

BellaJ

Was that really the best picture you could find to use of her? TMZ, I truly think you go out of your way to post the most unflattering pictures of people depending on if you like them or not. I'm positive you have at least one photo of Gretchen with her eyes open!

whateveryou

Gretchen may not be a saint, but i/m/o someone stuck his nose in where it didn't belong just to gloom onto her fame & it came back on him. Karma.

Jay W.

Gretchen Rossi, replaces Season 2 housewife Knickerbocker and ... Born March 27, 1962.

She's a good looking 50 year old. Photoglou brokenhearted... ?

Peter Popoff

I don't know him but if that's the pic above of Gretchen she's a Dude

ria

I thought she was the pretty on that show. I only watched 3 episodes of that show like 3 years ago, geez these women are so pathetic. Gretchen is a gold digger. She was trying to marry some rich old man that was dying.

craig

is she missing an ear...or had it relocated?

monique

sorry, but WHO the hell is gretchen rossi and her restrained boyfriend?

SammyG

What's up with her zits????

carinberg804

I'm making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $95 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I'm my own boss. This is what I do..http://twi.im/aKI

hitman

if your are ready for a new man let me know

Miss N

Lol. Like the background

e33

That woman is ugly inside and out. Total con artist.