Octomom

Post-Rehab Feast With

Children of the Cornbread

11/23/2012 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1123_octomom_launch
It's official ... Octomom has completed 30 days of rehab -- and she celebrated the achievement yesterday by reuniting with her 14 children at the Thanksgiving dinner table ... and TMZ has the pics.

A rep for Octomom -- real name Nadya Suleman -- tells TMZ, she completed her 30-day program at Chapman Rehab yesterday and immediately went home to help prepare a Thanksgiving meal for her kids.

We're told the meal consisted of a whole ham, apple sauce, stuffing, and your usual Turkey Day fixins ... minus the turkey. (Seriously, they didn't eat any turkey.)

As we reported, Nadya entered treatment for a Xanax dependency and anxiety issues -- and her rep tells us, she's so committed to conquering her demons ... she has voluntarily agreed to attend additional treatment sessions while she lives at home.

Octo's nannies have been keeping the children on strict schedules for sleeping, eating, bathing, and homework while mommy was away -- and Octo plans to follow the same program now that she's back.

The rep says Octo's extremely proud of her rehab achievements, but knows there's still lots of work to be done.

And probably some cleaning too.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Meme Jones

The powers that be will help those kids. She needs help.

Eric Anderson

Octomom has a few identical sisters here in the Mesa and Phoenix areas. In fact one sister that shops at Target north of the sky harbor airport.
Beleive you me she has more curves and bustline that her immediate sister. Give that girl a cell hone and she will have a grip on a signifcant portion of the male population, I guarantee! With love and Christmas wishes.

trynaNJesse

Wow I wish I had 14 kids and everyone wanted to be just like me!

trynaNJesse

Jk

chrischris

I wonder how she thought that she was going to take care of 14 kids before the invetro treatments because she made the doctor put in that meny eggs so its wasn't by accident eny parent knows to plan before having kids especially someone planning for more than one kid so i do not feel sorry for her at all

chrischris

The only people i feel sorry for is the 14 kids that have to she there time with her

Connecticut Sam

She should give all the kids away to good homes.

whateverppl

She just wanted a break! Who wouldn't have anxiety with 14 kids running and screaming and no job??!! Im exhausted thinking bout it

bored

I'm sorry but shes going to end up back in rehab no sane person can handle all those kids

ViewRenew

I don't know what it'd be like to clean up after this family, but I'm glad that I only clean windows! http://www.nicestwindowcleaners.com

DeeMaree

I see plastic cups but arent those plates? Not that its important...whats important is family meal time together.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5