Angus T. Jones

TRASHES 'Two and a Half Men'

It's Ungodly FILTH

11/26/2012 10:27 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

112612_angus
Angus T. Jones
is pleading with his fans to STOP watching "Two and a Half Men" ... claiming it's nothing but "filth" that contradicts his deep Christian values.

19-year-old Jones -- who makes $300k AN EPISODE playing Jake on the show -- is featured in a new video for the Forerunner Christian Church ... in which he talks about his commitment to his faith and explains, "If you watch Two and a Half Men, please stop watching 'Two and a Half Men.'"

"I'm on Two and a Half Men and I don't want to be on it."

"Please stop watching it and filling your head with filth. People say it’s just entertainment. Do some research on the effects of television and your brain, and I promise you you’ll have a decision to make when it comes to television and especially with what you watch on television ... it's bad news."

Jones also suggests that Satan is somehow involved with "Two and a Half Men."

He continues, "If I am doing any harm, I don't want to be here. I don't want to be contributing to the enemy's plan ... You cannot be a true God-fearing person and be on a television show like that. I know I can't. I'm not OK with what I'm learning, what the bible says and being on that television show."

Angus says he turned to religion after realizing his life was on a "downward trend" -- which included drug use and speeding tickets.

In fact, Angus says he was dropping acid and smoking weed while he was in high school.

Fran

Jake is one ungratefull little mental case. He didn't mind getting the 350k per week now did he? I got an idea for Jake, why not donate all of his money to the homeless, or the nearest soup kitchen.

katy

They need to change the name of this show to Two
Boys and a Man.I have always taken exception to so much sexual humor that required a child to be involved. He's grown into a good guy.

Tristem

He is an idiot...Now that he has made his money, the show is filth...If he feels that way, then he should give the money back.

DAVID

CRY ME A RIVER YOU BIG PANZY . YOUR WEAK MINDED AND ARE LETTING ANOTHER RELIGOUS ZELOT BRAIN WASH YOU. HECK I WILL TAKE YOUR PAYCHECK IF YOUR SO UNHAPPY WITH IT. GROW UP , DUMB A _ _ .

russ

Look, the kid is 19. He's just now old enough to realize that what he's doing is wrong. The fact of the matter is that the show is filth. It used to be funny, but sex was the predominating theme of virtually all the humor. I give the kid credit. He believes there is a better way in life. Why should he give any of the money away? It's his. Deal with it people.

Grandma S

If he feels this way then he needs to leave the show . He is talking out both sides of his mouth. This show has made him lots of money and will in the future . God bless him .

BanditBoy

How hypocritical is this?? Cash your $350,000 an episode check and yet condemn your show? If your beliefs and supposed values are that strong, why are you still on the show?

Squeeks910

I loved this show, he is so ungrateful, does he hate the money toooo !!!!! WHAT A CRYING SHAME. I'm done, no more with Chuck L. and his programs. Charlie Sheen was as an ungrateful arzz and now Angus. Done Done Done.

LDR

I don't believe anything from Hollywood. The show's not better, it's gone to seed. The ensemble doesn't work as well now as it did in the past. The kid was great when he was young, naive and simplistic in what they gave him to say. Now he's older and not a very good actor. He's aged out. He's bitter that his part's diminished. On the other hand, he made nationwide news about the show which will almost guarantee more viewers for a while. Who knows - who cares. Yawn.

frankie l.i.n.y.

This show was good when charlie sheen was their, this kid was funny and cute when he was a kid , but now he stinks as bad as the show when are you people going to wake up and cancel this show

Patty

Bet thats a luxury vehicle hes preaching from......

Linda Burk

I am proud of Angus for speaking out his truth. The show, unfortunately, has many situations that people view as comedy, but are in fact too close to the way of smut, and couldn't possibly have anything good to learn for anyone who watches the show.

Patty

Bet thats a luxury vehicle he's preaching from....

RICHARD WOLF

Then why don't you get off the Show, Angus?? and don't say because your under Contract. That's Bull, just like what your talking....It's a Ploy to get more people to watch.....

W,D.C

Simple solution, Fire him, end of story.

Previous 15 Comments | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments