Angus T. Jones

TRASHES 'Two and a Half Men'

It's Ungodly FILTH

11/26/2012 10:27 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

112612_angus
Angus T. Jones
is pleading with his fans to STOP watching "Two and a Half Men" ... claiming it's nothing but "filth" that contradicts his deep Christian values.

19-year-old Jones -- who makes $300k AN EPISODE playing Jake on the show -- is featured in a new video for the Forerunner Christian Church ... in which he talks about his commitment to his faith and explains, "If you watch Two and a Half Men, please stop watching 'Two and a Half Men.'"

"I'm on Two and a Half Men and I don't want to be on it."

"Please stop watching it and filling your head with filth. People say it’s just entertainment. Do some research on the effects of television and your brain, and I promise you you’ll have a decision to make when it comes to television and especially with what you watch on television ... it's bad news."

Jones also suggests that Satan is somehow involved with "Two and a Half Men."

He continues, "If I am doing any harm, I don't want to be here. I don't want to be contributing to the enemy's plan ... You cannot be a true God-fearing person and be on a television show like that. I know I can't. I'm not OK with what I'm learning, what the bible says and being on that television show."

Angus says he turned to religion after realizing his life was on a "downward trend" -- which included drug use and speeding tickets.

In fact, Angus says he was dropping acid and smoking weed while he was in high school.

BarbaraAnn

Why does he continue to take that whopping salary he makes every week? Why is he still there? That sinful cash from that evil show! WOW! Angus is very hypocritical if you ask me, which nobody has!

cindytomeco@aol.com

yeah all a sudden he is into god if thats the case let him give to poor all the millions he made how about it angus

glenn

DUDE.. Keep drinking that Kool-Aide and your career will be in the toilet in no time. Get a life man. It's a SHOW.. NO one is telling you to copy the stuff that is done on the show. Plus you really minded being by MC?? better check that punch son!!!

eddie jones

Just return the filty paycheck and keep your higher 'morals'.

lynn

I applaud him !! It shows he is maturing and has conerns for what is on tv for many who are not ready to see or filter.Most people who make that kind of money would rather keep making the money than do or say what is truly right!!!!!!

Kyle

I don't hardly even watch that now. If you are a Christian, or anybody for that matter they shouldn't be watching it because they talk about getting in bed and making out and all that, and I just don't think that it is right. I agree with everyone else that has commented that everyone needs to stop watching Two And a Half Men.

Bubba

Please interview him in 10 years after all his money is gone and hollywood has moved on.

scampbell56@yahoo.com

bye bye $$$, probably blackballed too

Rosalyn

If those are Angus' true feelings I think he should immediately stop taking the $350,000 per episode that he gets and donate it to "Sandy Relief" or some other worthy cause. That should "cleanse" his soul!

Justme

Wow, there's an awful lot of bashing going on. I stopped watching it just because it has gotten so stupid, but regardless, he tells people that he only recently decided to follow Christ and what the Bible says. I'm sure he's stil under a contract, so really doesn't have a choice but to finish it out. Now, if the time comes that his contract is up and he re-signs it, then he'll have some explaining to do. But, until our windows are clean, we should QUIT worrying about other people's backyard trash!

Phyllis

Good for him -- that show is filth. Don't punish him because he has the guts to tell it like it is. When did this society change that being someone of good moral standards become a dirty thing?>

BOB

I wonder how much of the money he made from the show was donated to a worthy cause - my guess is all of it (NOT)

Rosalyn

What an a hole he is. He made millions and millions of dollars off that dumb show and speaks out now as they may finally cancel that crap. He is looking for his 5 minutes in the spotlight. He should have quit years ago if he felt like he does now. Fool ..he is.

Debbie J

GOOD FOR YOU. IT'S REFRESING TO HEAR THAT A KID IS SEEING WHAT THESE KIND OF SHOWS CAN DO TO TEAR DOWN OUR MORAL STRUCTURES IN THIS COUNTRY. KEEP FIGHTING FOR OUR MORALS - GOD KNOWS WE NEED TO GET THEM BACK!!!! AMEN!

Larry

What a hypocrit. If you don't like the job you have had for 10 years and has paid all your bills and has rewarded you with $350,000 per episode--------it's time to quit and give that job to someone who would appreciate a job with that kind of pay. Not to mention, you are not only trashing and cooking your own goose, so to speak but, also trashing the work of the other talent, actors, editors, producers and stand-ins, on your show. That "filth" you claim, has paid your bills for the last 10 years, YOU UNGRATEFUL A--hole.

Previous 15 Comments | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments