'Liz & Dick'

The Ratings Are In ...

It's No 'Steel Magnolias'

11/26/2012 2:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1126_liz_dick_02
The ratings are in -- and Lindsay Lohan's "Liz & Dick" did NOT get the viewers it needed to become Lifetime's most watched TV movie of 2012 ... not even close.

According to Lifetime, L&D drew 3.5 million viewers during its premiere last night -- solid, but not the earth-shattering numbers Lifetime was gunning for with all the buzz around the film.

Lifetime's "Steel Magnolias" -- the most-watched TV movie this year -- attracted 6.5 million.

The numbers make "Liz & Dick" the fourth most-watched Lifetime movie this year behind "Drew Peterson: Untouchable" (with 5.8 million viewers) and "Abducted: The Carlina White Story" (with 4.09 million viewers).

Still, Lifetime says L&D was up 40% versus other Lifetime original movies in 2012.

So, we gotta ask ...

Nobody.Puts.Bieber.In.A.Corner

A SITCOM?????

This bitch can't even read que cards off SNL without ****ing it up and she's gonna remember lines for a SITCOM?? Jigga please!

ketjo

Hey Help !!!
Got news for you .......just like in a horse race its Win......Place....OR Show.....1st.....2nd...3rd......all the rest arel OUT OF THE MONEY.....and the only title they get is LOSER.........
She got beat out by Football players....Zombies and terrorists and a Freaking Yellow Sponge.....A SPONGE.......personally I love that Sponge....Hell if they have dress SpongeBob up in a black wig and diamonds he would have drew a bigger audience.......
Ain't a damn thing to brag about........
As for her next project....I am sure you all have already set the scheme in motion...and reach out and touch your go to man......poor souls.....paying out their asses for life just for the privilage of screwing a underage nymphomanic with connections......LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

wendy

lifetime movies are always bad, bad lines, terrible wigs-make up, even rob lowe looked silly in his $ 2 wig in the drew peterson story. wouldn't ratings be more important? it's not going to the big screen, so who cares, i'll bet alot of people watched.

Avis

I would love to watch Liz & Dick if they choose the other actress who is a good role model.and a respectful person. I lost respect Lindsey for what she has done - a bad role model. I got impressed that they enable Lindsey with a job with her bad record. If I have the same bad record as hers, no one would give me a job. Today I learn that she owes Uncle Sam a big $$$ for taxes. Hope there will be another movie about Liz & Dick with the different actress.

CloseUrLegsToMarriedMen

So Lindsay lohan sucked in ANOTHER movie....SHOCKER!! Can we please stop hearing this idiots name everyday now for EVERYthing she does?!!!

Xiolablu

I will admit it wasnot as bad as I thought it would be, if she had just got ET voice down it would of been better.

Bridget

I wasn't missing "Walking Dead" or "Family Guy" for that.

I watched the last two minutes and I literally burst out in laughter at lindsay as liz passing out and at a grave scene. I never thought I would laugh at a grave scene. With how terrible the two minutes I saw were, I am more then happy with my decision to go with the zombies and cartoons.

Marilyn

Not a split second where I felt a thing for these characters who were supposed to be human beings.
Robots yes perhaps, a real woman & man NO

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Why is my 'checker' not working? I see the enablers can hate 'check' us . . . What gives tmz?

Sparky

I want the two hour of life back that I wasted watching this show and the $2.98 cents for the electricity I used watching it.

Dorothy

I checked on the poll above, that the film sucked, but this was NO fault of Lohan's. I'm an actress myself and I think she did a good job in her acting, but not in portraying Elizabeth Taylor.

The movie to me was repetitious and boring. It could've been any woman's romance. It was a bad script, bad directing.

The clothes, outfits worn by Lohan were great, her hair and make-up made her look like Taylor.

I feel Lohan will get better roles now through this with her own character to play, NOT a known star, in a new television series, or movie.

I didn't like Lohan comparing herself to Taylor and I think that alone hurt her.
All in all, I think Lohan is a fine actress.

Suzy Q

3 things will always keep Lindsay Lohan from being a "star"

1. She can't act. She has absolutely no emotional authenticity. She's a faker on all levels, including her personal life. He over-the-top fake reactions to everything is the tradmark personality of a substance abusing female.

2. "Lindsay isn't fazed at all by the criticism," maintains a confidant. "She thinks everyone is insanely jealous of her"

This sorry person is totally out of touch with reality, so will never think she isn't the greatest actress on earth. When her extreme narcissism finally pops (and it will), she'll make Brittney Spears look like an "acting out" amateur. Where, when and how are the only questions left.

3. I forget what I was going to say. But I still LOVE Josh Grobin's tweet from last night about Liz and Dick " I feel embarrassed in my no-no place." Hahahahahaha.....And this is from one of the most talented and humble people on the planet.

Grandma Cracker

News flash for Lindsay! FORGET THE SITCOM. NOBODY will give her a sitcom. She cannot learn lines, she cannot be trusted to show up for work and most of all..................SHE CAN'T ACT.............

STEAK FACTORY

C'mon, Red Rocket.... come out and play. Time for your H8turd-brand walloping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YouDontSay

I will admit I watch it some to see why people in Hollywood think she is a great actress. My goodness, I could have done a better job. It was like watching a tweeker.