Angus T. Jones

I'm Sorry If ...

11/27/2012 5:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1127_agus_jones_getty

Angus T. Jones has just issued a statement ... sorta, kinda apologizing for biting the hand that feeds him when he went off on "Two and a Half Men."

In his statement, Jones praises the honchos behind the sitcom ... saying, "Chuck Lorre, Peter Roth and many others at Warner Bros. and CBS are responsible for what has been one of the most significant experiences in my life to date. I thank them for the opportunity they have given and continue to give me and the help and guidance I have and expect to continue to receive from them."

He goes on, "I apologize if my remarks reflect me showing indifference to and disrespect of my colleagues and a lack of appreciation of the extraordinary opportunity of which I have been blessed. I never intended that."

As we previously reported, Jones appeared in a video with a man he considered a spiritual adviser and blasted "Men" ... calling the show "filth" and urging people not to watch it.

Here's Angus' statement in full:

"I have been the subject of much discussion, speculation and commentary over the past 24 hours.

While I cannot address everything that has been said or right every misstatement or misunderstanding, there is one thing I want to make clear. Without qualification, I am grateful to and have the highest regard and respect for all of the wonderful people on Two and Half Men with whom I have worked and over the past ten years who have become an extension of my family.

I also want all of the crew and cast on our show to know how much I personally care for them and appreciate their support, guidance and love over the years. I grew up around them and know that the time they spent with me was in many instances more than with their own families. I learned life lessons from so many of them and will never forget how much positive impact they have had on my life.

1128_angus_t_jones_through_the_years_footer

Criss

Backpedaling idiot!

AJ

This is really sad, it looks as though these God botherers have sucked him in and are going to take full advantage of his fame and money.

Hope someone is there to stop the religious psycho babble...

Spicy mag

This morning at rehearsals they handed him a script that starts out with his character dying in a train wreck.

CaliWriter

Oh please I bet if you did some checking you'd find this so called spiritual advisor tried to sell Jay-Z on his album and Jay-Z turned his ass down so now Jay-Z is in league with satan and this kid is just too messed up to begin with to see the forest for the trees.

fishy won ton

go Angus...silly Americans dont realise that the jews who run these evil sitcoms are bashing and demeaning american values and morals while selling huge amounts of advertising by exposing raunchy and taboo subject matter...society is in decline by the way.Can you imagine if Americans bought up and dominated all T.V sitcoms in Israel with similar filth...there would be a huge outcry!!!...cries of anti-semitism...well its up to you good hardworking Americans turn the T.V off and jews wont get paid...try it.

eivissa

sit on the step for your *Time Out* for 15 minutes then go out and play

Bitch please

Backpeddling much turd nugget

Calin

RELIGION IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL, all over the world , it's sad people can't love one another for who they are!!

Bitch please

Come out of the closet already and live a happy gay life! Stop hiding behind a "cult" "religion" That wont change who you really are no matter how hard you try to hide your sexuality.

Bitch please

Fire this non funny closet case!

CyndiChainsaW

Who cares about your stupid apology!!! Be lucky you have an acting gig! How many actors never make it in Hollyweird and here you have it all. DOUCHEBAG.

nikynewark

If he is so concerned then return all the money he made off the "filth" or donate it to a real church. I'm estimating he made about $40 million. So buy out the rest of the contract time and donate the rest.

Bitch please

So he chose $$$$$$ over his beliefs huh. What a fake turd.

Diamond Goddess!

Expected "mea culpa".
Can't un-ring this bell.
Methinks he wants off the show, 'cuz he's barely on it, anyway!
We already know Chuck will get rid of him.
Hard lesson ahead for Angus.
We'll see how his career goes, now.

Pockets

Honestly, who gives a ****. This show is an abortion of comedy, and a few other things apparently.