Charlie Sheen

It's Chuck Lorre's Fault

Angus Lost His Mind

11/28/2012 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0712_charlie_sheen_tmz
Charlie Sheen
isn't done blasting "Two and a Half Men" over the Angus T. Jones brouhaha -- now he's targeting show creator Chuck Lorre ... telling TMZ it's Lorre's fault Angus has suffered "an emotional tsunami."

As we reported, Charlie has already called Angus' infamous YouTube confessional a "Hale-Bopp-like meltdown" -- referencing the Heaven's Gate cult suicide -- but that's just the beginning.

Charlie tells us, "Obviously, not having been there for some time, the Angus T. Jones that I knew and still love is not the same guy I saw on YouTube yesterday."

He adds, "I dare anyone to spend ten years in the laugh-track that is Chuck Lorre's hive of oppression and not suffer some form of an emotional tsunami."

As we first reported, Angus has already issued a semi-apology for the video -- in which he calls "Men" filth -- telling us, "I apologize if my remarks reflect me showing indifference to and disrespect of my colleagues."

Reg

Can I order a multimillion $ tsunami? Thanks.

tonifromla

I love Charlie's humor. HE was the show. I would have never let him go.

Bitch please

Charlie for $350,000 an episode i'll take the risk.

NOT ELMO

CharLIE is an IDIOT...

Lisa

Oh Charlie, go away. You were making $30m a season and you blew it. Go away.

Santasunsetwoodica

Laugh track- hive of oppression. Thats funny s

crimsons

Cry me a river.

Kevin

Ah that's the Vatican assassin we all know and love.

victory

Hush, Charlie, this kid is having some sort of a breakdown, you had yours and it wasn't pleasant to watch, this will unravel all on it's own.

annieo

HERE WE GO AGAIN CHARLIE...JUST CAN'T KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT...CHUCK IS NOT THE PROBLEM..YOU ARE AND NOW ANGUS...YOU GUYS HAVE TO STAY AWAY FROM DRUGS...AND STOP BLAMING OTHERS FOR YOUR MISTAKES!!!

Shaunie

I can't watch that show without Carlos Estevez

Marilyn

The kid is a wacko!

static

The show sucks without Charlie.

LRT

Always the victims,,,, blame someone else for your actions and choices! INSAINTY is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result! Why not just get a V tattooed on your forehead Charlie?

IKnowthismuch

Charlie should take the blame, he showed up at work high on Cocaine, high on other substances as well. What type of message was he sending by doing what he was doing around Angus? It's a wonder everyone on that set hasn't flipped out by now watching him!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments