Charlie Sheen

It's Chuck Lorre's Fault

Angus Lost His Mind

11/28/2012 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0712_charlie_sheen_tmz
Charlie Sheen
isn't done blasting "Two and a Half Men" over the Angus T. Jones brouhaha -- now he's targeting show creator Chuck Lorre ... telling TMZ it's Lorre's fault Angus has suffered "an emotional tsunami."

As we reported, Charlie has already called Angus' infamous YouTube confessional a "Hale-Bopp-like meltdown" -- referencing the Heaven's Gate cult suicide -- but that's just the beginning.

Charlie tells us, "Obviously, not having been there for some time, the Angus T. Jones that I knew and still love is not the same guy I saw on YouTube yesterday."

He adds, "I dare anyone to spend ten years in the laugh-track that is Chuck Lorre's hive of oppression and not suffer some form of an emotional tsunami."

As we first reported, Angus has already issued a semi-apology for the video -- in which he calls "Men" filth -- telling us, "I apologize if my remarks reflect me showing indifference to and disrespect of my colleagues."

Toilethead

And Charlie is right.

LISA

Oh Charlie ….. you should have ended it right there. “Chuck Lorre's hive of oppression” made both of you millionaires. I’m a little disappointed … I thought you owned your demons?

Yup

Charlie Sheen is a crackhead and a whoremonger. Nothing he has to say carries any credibility...

mike

Angus the thought of losing 350k per episode and the realization that no one else is gonna pay you that kind of money,, finally registered with you huh? shows done anyway and the ride for you is gonna be over

Emelio Estevez

Aww poor baby. Did the $350k an episode cloud his christian values and make him do devilish things. This show is his career. Without it he'll just be another Charlie Bucket raising sheep. Some people just can't seem to get it. My dog knows not to bite the hand that feeds it.

KnuckleDragger

I don't believe any of this. Charlie's right...this isn't the Angus he knows. I think this is a ploy to get interest back for the show. I think this was a suggestion by Lorre to put the show in a different light...because obviously, it's losing its fan base.

Lorre sent Jake off to camp for a reason. You just don't write someone out of the show...unless you're killing off the goose that laid the golden egg like he did with Charlie. In my opinion the show is about to take a huge turn in format and Jake will be the center of it...saving everyone.

Dino

Angus and Charlie should re-make the Dumb & Dumber movie ***

courtney

I'm sure he is crying about it while making 180 million for 90 episodes of anger management that was picked up by FX and after giving away $250,000 made off of scary movie 5 to charity, and not to mention all of the two and a half men royalties he will receive...yes he certainly did blow it.

Rafaelle Zuccaro

Let me see here??/ Sheen has lived a most DECADENT life of most "stars" in TV- His personal life is more DECADENT than his TV Life - now he is critical of Lorre and Angus??? He knows that FILTH SELL!!!!! Charlie has "NO MORAL CLARITY"- Never has and NEVER will??

HoneyBooBooChile

what does Asssh*le Doucher think of this?

steven katona

god bless you charlie! you hit the nail right on the head! i believed you all from the start! the conspiracy is real!

nikynewark

BS aside. If Angus wants out then out it is. He can buy his way out of the last contract with that $40 million or so the show gave him over the years. Whatever is left give to a real church and go live in a cardboard box. I'm sure people will throw quarters out of pity to the guy in a box living in his own filth on a Newark, NJ street. Hey,if you believe you made a mistake then punishment is in order. P.S. Let us make up our own mind if it's filth or funny. Ciao.

JoniJosi

Charlie u made the show, without u the show is trash. Ashton Kutcher is a crap actor. You can see how hard he's trying to be funny. You didn't have to try it was just you. I miss you on TV. This show is failing without you, why don't they just accept it and cancel the stupid show and stop embarrassing themselves after letting the main character in the show go and replace him with some jokester who thinks he's funny.

John Yunker

The kid has been subjected to outragous inferences and outright blatant scenes involving the denigration and sexual subjegation of women of ALL ages as well as the advocasy of drinking, the rich people perspective of those with less, and the blatant acts of producers who belittle those involved in the shows production since he was very small..He is now FINALLY coming to his sences as to what he is putting out into the youth of america as "funny"..

happypat35

"It's Chuck Lorre's Fault Angus Lost His Mind" ROFL.....Who comes up with this stuff? "I dare anyone to spend ten years in the laugh-track that is Chuck Lorre's hive of oppression and not suffer some form of an emotional tsunami." You may not like the guy, but Charlie is one funny dude.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments