Elmo Accuser #3

'I Will Call Him Mr. Tickler'

11/27/2012 12:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

112712_clash_accuser3_launch
***WARNING: VIDEO CONTAINS SEXUALLY EXPLICIT LANGUAGE***

The third man to accuse Elmo voice actor Kevin Clash of underage sex abuse wrote a book in 2009 about their allegedly illegal trysts -- in which he refers to Clash as "Mr. Tickler."

The accuser's lawyer read an excerpt from the book -- which is yet unpublished -- during a news conference today, quoting, "Mr. Tickler is what I will call him. And the game we played was father and son."

The lawyer read, "When we first met, I was 16 and there was no intercourse. However, lots of heavy kissing and he showed me what it felt like to get on your knees and obey your man."

The dramatic reading continues in even more lurid detail -- seriously ... watch the video at your own discretion.

Clash's lawyer had no comment.

ChatTee

I'll bet this book won't go unpublished for much longer.

Tammy

OH MY F U C K I N G GOD!! This is TOO MUCH for me!! I'm gonna pass out soon!!

Brooke

Did they play tummy sticks?

KnuckleDragger

WHOA! HEY! The whole finger in the ass thing... I WAS EATING LUNCH!

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

So, he's trying to sell a book? I'm not going to watch the video, but judging from the article, the book doesn't sound like it's about "abuse".

Joe Aring

I'm not sure if there is much for a case there. I think these people seem to be out to ruin the mans name. And Kevin should have known better to mess around with anyone under age. That said these young men seemed all to will and all are homosexual and not raped.

Reading between the lines it was clearly a shake down.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

What's the title of the book, Fifty Shades of Elmo?

Tammy

So, which publishing house will contact his attorney first? Or will he self-publish?

USA#1

What is with these sick gay bastards molesting kids. They need to be put down immediately.

Bagheera

I have a question. If the book had been published in 2009, would it have been placed in the fiction or non-fiction section of the bookstore?

msmoeliss

I wonder how many times this guy has tried to get his book published since 2009. It seems to me this guy is just an opportunist leach. He sees a way to get his book published and make a quick buck while hes at it. These accusers definatly have more than kevin in common they all also lack decency and morals to do the right thing. Funny how they all "realized" they were "traumatized" at the same time so many years after the fact. What a joke

Tim Fernandez

Guys like Kevin should be punished to the full extent of the law for taking advantage of someone like he has obviously done many times before. This is how young boys turn gay. Break the cycle and stay in your closet for life! Boys are not born gay...they meet abusers like Kevin.

Franc

That's some sick ****. Can't you get better sound? People don't wanna be missing this.

USA#1

This fool is as bad as that drug addicted pedophile Michael Jackson. Getting minors drunk so they can have sex with them. BURN IN HELL KEVIN CLASH !

Berserk

Mr. Tickler? This story's getting gayer by the minute.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments