Angus T. Jones

I'm Sticking

With 'Men'

11/28/2012 12:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1128_angus_t_jones_twomen
Angus T. Jones will NOT quit "Two and a Half Men" ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with the one-half actor tell TMZ ... Angus feels terrible that he caused huge problems for the cast and crew. When he recorded the video trashing the show and calling it "filth," he had no idea the story would blow up.

As it was put to us, he says he has always felt "invisible" and no one really cared what he thought about the show or anything else. He's stunned at the reaction to the video.

Our sources say Angus will finish out the season and complete his contractual obligations on the show. It's almost certain, we're told, he will not come back after this season. Indeed, we're told he wanted to quit after last season, but his reps and family convinced him it would be "stupid" to walk out on a contract that could earn him as much as $15 mil.

ria

Very deceiving story title. "I'm sticking with men"? Why everything must have gay a under tone? I get it, 99% of you at TMZ are gay, geez. This gay agenda is plain sick.

CLINT

Not many people will give up 15 million, even for their beliefs. Take the money and run, Angus, then step up and tell us how this show ruined your life.

LDB

"When he recorded the video trashing the show and calling it "filth," he had no idea the story would blow up."

you dont say?!

Melissa

I don't blame him for quitting. Im sure Spielberg is just dying to cast him as lead in his next movie. Why else would he want to quit a show where he's paid 350,000 per episode. We all know how successful child stars are after their sitcoms end. Why I can at least name a few dozen. Let me think there's Ron Howard anddddd...ummm

Lee

"Jesus loves me, yes I know...wants me to make a ton of dough..."

yup

The most revealing part of this whole episode is that the world now knows Angus isn't much smarter than his character Jake.

Fred Thompson

Since no one will ever trust him to be on their show again, lest he pull this type of thing again, he'd better make and save all the money he can now. Unfortunately, most people with severe psychotic breakdowns like this that are religious based tend to give all of their money away to the church. I see him in a trailer park in a few years, begging for change to pay the electric bill.

HRH Prince Michael

Hopefully, Mr. Jones will be empowered and emboldened by diligent Prayer and study of Holy Scripture. Ideally, the show's writer can meld
Angus' Spirituality into an ever-involving "Jake":
The "Anti-Uncle Charlie" - if you will.
Angus, remember: Less doctrine, MORE Yeshua!

The House of David 20Twelve Victory, is HERE:

Hebrews Twelve;28-29 is HERE,
Daniel Twelve;1 is HERE,
Proverbs Twelve;7 is NOW,
Zechariah Twelve;8 is NOW,
St. Mark Twelve;36 is NOW,
Psalm 2;012 is NOW:
The Most Blessed Christ King Yeshua reigns!
ALL, for The Greater Glory of The True and Living Yahweh!

wendy

his apology was a smart move, let's see if he can walk the walk now. this is one of those times in life where being a goofy kid works to your advantage, like taking a mulligan.

KnuckleDragger

I also have an issue with the uniform that Jake wears in the opening. He wears a combat patch on his right shoulder (he's never been deployed) a Good Conduct Medal (you have to be in 3 years to get that) and what looks like a CIB with a wreath (Combat Infantryman's Badge). He peels potatoes in the mess hall.

ToxxicKissez

**** you TMZ

Connecticut Sam

Don't bit the hand that feed you. It is going to be hard for him to find another acting job. Shame on him. I agree with Make Man.

blp

Angus is a HUGE STUPID A**HOLE WHO IS A SHI*TTY ACTOR! HE IS TERRIBLE. HE SHOULD BE GRATEFUL AT WHAT THIS SHOW HAS GIVEN HIM.

Seldombinlaid

Make the money while you can young man. An offer like 2 and a half may never come your way again. Chuck Lorre went through enough grief with Charlie, I'll bet this bit real turned over his wagon. Alot of peoples jobs depend on that show.

I'm Christian, and I watch it after a hard days work for the unexpected humor. Believe me when I tell you God has a sense of Humor. If you don't believe me look in a mirror, and try to keep a straight face after reading this.

Amber

I guess the almightly dollar won out over his "religious" beliefs... He should do What he wants, it's not abotu anybody else!