Angus T. Jones

I'm Sticking

With 'Men'

11/28/2012 12:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1128_angus_t_jones_twomen
Angus T. Jones will NOT quit "Two and a Half Men" ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with the one-half actor tell TMZ ... Angus feels terrible that he caused huge problems for the cast and crew. When he recorded the video trashing the show and calling it "filth," he had no idea the story would blow up.

As it was put to us, he says he has always felt "invisible" and no one really cared what he thought about the show or anything else. He's stunned at the reaction to the video.

Our sources say Angus will finish out the season and complete his contractual obligations on the show. It's almost certain, we're told, he will not come back after this season. Indeed, we're told he wanted to quit after last season, but his reps and family convinced him it would be "stupid" to walk out on a contract that could earn him as much as $15 mil.

RoadRig

Coming soon to TV... The Two men show :D

Butterfly

OVER THE YEARS, Chuck Lorre seems to have put his own bedroom frustrations into his writings on Two and a Half Men and Big Bang Theory. I have no objections to sex on his shows, but, sometimes he goes far beyond decency. Angus is a young man about to explore the adult world seeking answers to his questions. He should not have been trashed for being himself. Give him a break and let him grow up in his own way. He will learn soon enough that life is not a sitcom. Good Luck, and Best Wishes, Angus!!!

SusanInFlorida

Oh puuuuuulease, Angus. The producers contacted you, told you they would let you go after the contract, and you had no say so in the matter. You just cut your nose off to spite your face, kid. Good luck with your poverty.

witfaced

All I know is, I have talked filth for a lot less than 15 mill. I'll step in: Two Men and a Post-menopausal Woman.

Dr Samuel Weiscrak

This kid is ripe for Scientology to peel him away from this qauck he's bewn listening to and whisk him off to their celebrity compound and indoctrinate him into the cult. Lots of money to be made off this kid. And Scientology has made a science out of using religion to separate people from their money.

super_bidi

I wonder if he will be replaced with another actor or killed in a bong accident. Hmmm... Interesting.

marcos

he wake up

marcos

He woke up. For producers, only interested in money. nothing has value

marcos

He woke up. For producers, only interested in money. nothing has value

Da Fatsistah

Don’t blame the young naïve spiritual Angus Jones who was preyed on by the so-called do-gooders (predators) of the church. Please consider the environment he was in at the time the video was made. If an organization were chapping their lips on my butt and treating me like a GOD; all the while demonstrating and verbalizing their religious expressions (hard sell), I would succumb to the pressures to be perfect too. Considering Angus’ income, I’m sure 10% & an offering, plus the many times the offering plate is passed during the services were an enticing motivator in addition to his celebrity status.

The last time the religious leaders gave an overwhelming amount of attention to a person, presumed to have money, the church members were swindled out of thousands of dollars.

I’m a Two And A Half Men fan (I love Charlie Sheen) and I have been in the Adventist faith for years. I don’t believe all the hype and I have seen the church become worldly over the years.

If anyone were to blame, it would be the leaders of the church for taking advantage of Angus.

Da Fatsistah

anabella

He should've been fired right on the spot. You don't criticise a show that is paying you millions.

christine1

christine1

There's always a spectator in the crowd waiting for someone to fall. Wo' to the hypocrite who puts himself above any man. Have some humility and pray for him. How's about that instead of saying put his money where his mouth is. Shame on you. Matthew 7:1 do not judge and you too will not be judged. You are engaging in gossip about this guy set an example why don't you.

Angel

Wonder how long before he's broke after he gives his "spiritual advisor" all his money.