Lindsay Lohan Victim

She Hurled a

Racial Slur at Me

11/29/2012 2:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1129_victim_lindsay_lohan_getty_spalsh
The victim in the Lindsay Lohan nightclub fight tells TMZ ... Lohan hurled a racial slur at her moments before the brawl ... calling her a "f**king Gypsy."

TMZ spoke with Tiffany Mitchell -- a well-known psychic who was at the club Avenue with a friend Wednesday night when Lohan walked in.

Tiffany tells us ... she had a premonition about Lohan and approached her inside the club to offer her a free reading ... but Lohan turned her down saying, "Give me my space."

As she walked away, Tiffany's friend says she heard Lohan call her a "f**king Gypsy" ... and it set her off.

We're told the friend went ballistic -- unloading a bunch of insults back at Lohan ... calling her a "whore" and telling her "Liz & Dick sucked."

At that point, Lohan lost her cool and socked the psychic in the eye ... and all hell broke loose inside the club. Lohan was eventually arrested for assault.

Tiffany's husband tells TMZ, "We are not Gypsies. That has nothing to do with our religion ... it was a racist comment."

He adds, "Just because your career went down the drain and your new movie sucks, you can't go around beating people up."

As for the connection to Max from "The Wanted" -- we're told Tiffany DID have a convo with the heartthrob earlier in the evening ... but it was just a friendly conversation and Lindsay had nothing to be jealous about.

XDrinker

This woman is 28 years old and runs a chain of psychic salons. If I'm wrong, please correct me. No one is 28 and psychic. It takes YEARS of training to hone one's abilities. Plus you do NOT offer someone a free reading. It just isn't done. (I'm a professional psychic; in practice for 31 years now.)
She still didn't deserve to be hit, but I if I saw Lindsay Lohan in anywhere, I'd avoid her. She is surrounded by negative energy anyways.

jmac648

they are all out for money..

ROTTIE

Lindsay Lohan looks flat nasty like it ain't sht that she won't do - fk a man, fk a woman, fk 4 or 5 women and men at the same time, fk herself, sht in a bowl, eat that, take any drug out there, lick up her own damn vomit - whatever - not a fit for a Liz Taylor role.

Anna

This doesn't even match the previous story. If this happened outside the club on Lindsay's way in then it sounds like this gypsy followed her in and started it. I hope the surveillance cameras show this. Tired of people trying to get their name out there any way they can and TMZ helping them.

Steve Excell

Never piss off a psychic....

renee

She should probably go to prison and take some acting classes.

World Record

Somebody asked what Lindsey was doing tonight. GET DRUNK, GET HIGH, MMA FIGHT WITH SOME UNKNOWN PERSON, GO TO JAIL, CRY I DIDNT DO IT TOMORROW

RHETA MASON

i have watched tmz for years and very much enjoy your show.harvey is the balls and the staff,omg you. have given me so many laughs.but i need to ask instead of exploiting people who are addicts,why don't you try to educate yourself to our disease,do you think for one minute,when i was a little girl,i said i'll grow up and be an addict? no.i ALSO KNOW YOUR GOING FOR RATINGS,BUT THERE HAS TO BE A LIMIT SOMEWHERE.IMAGINE BEING A HEROIN ADDICT AT THE AGE OF 34.I WAS A GOOD MOM WIFE FRIEND AND SISTER,IN 6 MONTHS I WAS NONE OF THOSE AND HATED MYSELF MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE COULD HATE ME.GOT OFF TRACK THERE ADDICTION IS NOT FUNNY,STOP YOUR JOKES ABOUT IT..A FAN.

Russ

So now more of the story is coming out. So now gypsy is a racial slur? Seems line the so called victim was a fault as well.

mynameisronmudd

this is the funniest media melee i have ever read. first off at least lindsay has the talent for everyone to be talking about her. then you gotta look at the bitch who starts running their mouths about her career and family then turn around and say she is mad about her career and call police. these people are now famous for being hang arounds and instigators with the only spell of talent they have is to be a line in someone else header. can you say bait and switch.

Big D

A "f**king Gypsy are you kidding me. Might well called her a big doo doo head....

Randall

no she punched the chick because she got in her face after she already told her to leave her alone. amazing this guy and girl throw insults at lohan while they can't take them themselves. hypocrites at their best. i don't like lohan either but she was the one being bugged and was drunk. they should have left her alone and cried in their drinks instead of starting an altercation.

fetch

I am not by any means sticking up for Lindsay, but I never realized that calling someone 'a gypsy' was racist...who'd of thunk it?

Mumra the Ever Living

All you people who were drawn here so you could dis a cultural group can go home now.
I don't know if you noticed, but TMZ decided to publish a story about your precious LoBlo sucking down a couple of liters of booze a day.
I know that for whatever reason you're here is stoked by this whole "Gypsy" thing and you've having fun with it, but face it - the world would much rather talk about what a disgrace Lohan is and not about your idiot talk about an ethnic group. Yeah, I realize it makes you feel better, but no one really cares about you, certainly not Lohan and her friends.
So anyway, let's recap what's happened and what will happen:
> Your girls going down and going down hard.
> You are really dumb to realize these people aren't Roma, but Irish Travellers. And yeah, that's the way it's spelled. They are from Ireland, they are grifters, but Lohan punched one of them out - sucker punched her.
> Lohan is a violent drunk. Wait until you see the picture of the woman's shiner.
> They will sue Lohan because they are trash, but they are Irish trash. Every country has their trash, and Ireland has the Mitchells - and the Lohans.
I think that's enough . . . did I mention you people are pathetic? I think I did, but I just wanted to be sure you were all aware of it.
So, let's all sit back and see what your girl Lindsay does today.
Oh, and while I'm typing this, I can read MYNAMEISRONMUDD's post. Actually Dick wad, she has no talent - anyone who watched Liz and Dick could see that. And please don't tell me she can sing - she actually could sing passably at one time, but I'm sure you listened to her voice while you were rubbing one out watching Dick Deep Down Liz's Throat. She managed to destroy her singing voice with booze, Cigs, and Meth. Yep, MUDD, your idiot comment means nothing - kind of like where Lohan's career is going.
See you all at the Vodka story. It's where everyone else is.

jetfanglo

that "bruise" on her cheek looked like an overdose of blush....and the bruise would not have shown up that fast........i NEVER thought i would be saying this...but......i think alot of her troubles are from people seeing $$$$ and their '15 minutes' and egging her on........