Lindsay Lohan Victim

She Hurled a

Racial Slur at Me

11/29/2012 2:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1129_victim_lindsay_lohan_getty_spalsh
The victim in the Lindsay Lohan nightclub fight tells TMZ ... Lohan hurled a racial slur at her moments before the brawl ... calling her a "f**king Gypsy."

TMZ spoke with Tiffany Mitchell -- a well-known psychic who was at the club Avenue with a friend Wednesday night when Lohan walked in.

Tiffany tells us ... she had a premonition about Lohan and approached her inside the club to offer her a free reading ... but Lohan turned her down saying, "Give me my space."

As she walked away, Tiffany's friend says she heard Lohan call her a "f**king Gypsy" ... and it set her off.

We're told the friend went ballistic -- unloading a bunch of insults back at Lohan ... calling her a "whore" and telling her "Liz & Dick sucked."

At that point, Lohan lost her cool and socked the psychic in the eye ... and all hell broke loose inside the club. Lohan was eventually arrested for assault.

Tiffany's husband tells TMZ, "We are not Gypsies. That has nothing to do with our religion ... it was a racist comment."

He adds, "Just because your career went down the drain and your new movie sucks, you can't go around beating people up."

As for the connection to Max from "The Wanted" -- we're told Tiffany DID have a convo with the heartthrob earlier in the evening ... but it was just a friendly conversation and Lindsay had nothing to be jealous about.

Hank

I hate Lindsay, but how is "gypsy" a racist comment? Gypsies are a cultural/social group, although they can be made up of certain races, but the husband denies that they are gypsies at all - so what's the problem? And if she is psychic, why didn't she know to duck when Lindsay swung at her?

Pudding Tang

Of course she had a premonition after it all went down. Yes, Lindsay knew she could not obey all laws.

Jannie

HA!!!!!!!!! I CALLED IT! I knew she must've said something about how great Liz&Dick was! (*snort*). I'm no psychic but I'm predicting Lindz will walk out of this one too. As usual.

Spankyman

I think LiLo is Loco! And if gypsy is a slur..then I am Obama. People are too sensitive. Both parties should shut the heck up!

Pudding Tang

All gypsies are psychic tarot card readers. You didn't know this?

LiLo's boy toy

Pretty good picture of her.

kat

she took the bait.
and since when is being a gypsy a religion?? or a race?

apj77

She can't b too much of a psychic. She got hit in the eye and she didn't win the powerball

northern gypsy

where i'm from...my family always said "whenever a band of gypsies came through the village...you had better lock up your wives ...daughters...or anything valuable!!!" generally speaking not law abiding...sooo is our gal L.L. not a gypsy also ???

Trooper Tom

Well if she is Psychic she should have known she was gonna get slapped

PictureUp

i foresee a lawsuit and more hype/press for Mrs.Mitchell!!

verlinda

If she was psychic she would have ducked that punched

Vinsetta

Look the psychics walked away and Lohan made remarks. They walked back and yeah called her a whore and Liz and DIck sucked, but that gives you the right to punch someone in the face?

Its Nikki Bitches

Bwhahahahahahhahahahahahaha!!

Check out this unbelieveable crap Blohans PR people have Ding Dong Dina saying over at ROL

Dina Lohan On Lindsay's Charges: 'Our Family's Bond Grows During Tough Times'Dina Lohan On Lindsay's Charges: 'Our Family's Bond Grows During Tough Times' 12 0

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 @ 05:05PM print it send it
WENNBy Amber Goodhand - Radar News Editor

Lindsay Lohan's mother, Dina, has released a statement to RadarOnline.com about her daughter's recent legal troubles and Thursday morning arrest asking for privacy and noting that the tough times bring their family closer together.

"At this time I kindly ask that you extend to my family the time we need to address my daughter's cir***stances with the appropriate parties. As a mother you always love and pray for the best with all your children," Dina said.

PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan Arrested For Assault In NYC

"Our family's bond grows deeper and stronger during the tough times and I am beyond proud of all of my children for the love and devotion they provide for each other."

Dina goes on to say that she will stand by Lindsay — and all of her children — no mater what.

PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan’s Mugshot Hall Of Fame

"We are there for and stand by one another unconditionally. Many thanks to all that have expressed concern for my daughter," she said.

"Your compassionate thoughts and prayers are received with my deepest gratitude."

PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan Grimaces As She Leaves Chateau Marmont

Lindsay, 26, was arrested and charged with third-degree assault after she allegedly hit fellow partier Tiffany Eve Mitchell on Thursday morning at a Manhattan nightclub.

Just hours later, Lindsay was formally charged with three misdemeanors by the Santa Monica City Attorney for lying to police about her June car accident on the Pacific Coast Highway when her Porsche slammed into the back of a big-rig.

PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan Through The Years

Dina's ex-husband and Lindsay's father, Michael Lohan, exclusively told RadarOnline.com of Lindsay's bar brawl arrest:

"Both [Dina] and Lindsay are in a dark place. I TOLD you exactly what would happen and YOU KNOW I was trying to get Dina on board with me for a long time, BUT especially the last two weeks. Lindsay is acting out in numerous ways because she needs us and internally she's hurt and angry! Again, it's ALL on Dina and I wish to God she would stop and resolve things with us to do the same for our children."

Jake

They arrested the wrong person. Period!