Lindsay Lohan Accuser

Resurfaces in NYC

11/30/2012 8:44 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1130_tiffany_mitchell_SPlash
Tiffany Mitchell -- the psychic who claims Lindsay Lohan punched her in the face -- appeared on an NYC street yesterday, almost like she KNEW the paparazzi would be there.

We broke the story ... Tiffany claims Lohan hurled a racial slur at her inside Avenue nightclub Wednesday night ... calling her a "f**king gypsy" ... and that's when tensions exploded.

Tiffany's friend shot back at Lohan -- telling her "Liz & Dick" sucked ... and that's when Lohan allegedly threw the punch that landed her in jail.

Mumra the Ever Living

Hey Harv, have you gotten your pound of flesh yet?
Oh my God, I made an oblique reference to the Merchant of Venice. A play by William Shakespeare that's about a Jewish money lender, and irrational fears about minorities.
This is what you've now sunk to Harv. Putting this photo out there so all your hateful, vengeful readers can sock around a stereotype. I'm sure that never crossed your mind while you were counting your shekels.
Ooooops sorry, that was another oblique refernce to the Merchant of Venice. Sorry Harv.

Nunya

If she's a psychic how come she didn't see the punch coming?

eicarr

Tiffany inspires us all. Stay strong and stick with this till the end. Otherwise people will feel justified randomly punching people.

bigfranklittle

Calling someone a gypsy is racist? I've got to get caught up on my sensitivity classes

Evy

Yesterday you said the fight started over a guy named Max from a boy band. What's the real story?

Lucy

I think anyone would "know" the paparazzi would be there.

Cincinnati Sugar

Proof that psychic's are all scammers.

Kelly

I wonder if Lindsey will try suicide since that's what she's doing in semi-slow motion anyway.

LA Native

Ketjo, got any extra room up there on those monkey bars? I'll bring flaming hot cheetos.

Todd

if she's a psychic, shouldn't she have known that the punch was coming?!?!?

Ellie G

I hope she sues Lindsay for all the money Linds has left. I also hope that everywhere Lindsay goes people point and laugh at her.

queen love

This h0e can't dress; punch her for wearing fur with chiffon.

Andyconda

On a side note...tiffany looks like Lady VD..
I am sure lielo still has a grudge against her and pootie

amazinglybored

The only entertaining part of this is how some desperate people will try to defend Lohan.

Dr Samuel Weiscrak

Oh for f*cks sake, how is this BREAKING NEWS!?!?

TMZ is pathetic in the lengths they will go to in trying to milk a Lohan story for every last penny they can.

Does Harvey have no shame??? Wait no, of course he doesn't. He's a d*ck.