Katt Williams

Slaps Target Employee

IN THE FACE [VIDEO]

12/2/2012 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

113012_kat_slap_launch

What did the 5 fingers say to the face? Ask the guy who got PIMP SLAPPED by Katt Williams.

Katt
wasn't done after leading cops on a crazy three-wheeled chase through Sacramento on Sunday -- because moments later, he hit up a Target ... where he belted an employee IN THE FACE ... and TMZ has footage of the face-to-hand contact.

There's no audio, so we can't tell what the argument is about -- but by the looks of the employee's body language before the wallop (placing his hand on his chest) the guy wasn't looking for a fight.

Then out of nowhere Katt winds up and slaps him in the face -- at which point the employee pulls out his phone and, according to an eye witness, he calls police.

Video of the aftermath surfaced on the Internet this week, showing Katt making his getaway in an electric cart ... before police arrive. We hate to say it, but it's hilarious.

According to sources at the store, Katt then ditched the electric cart and got back on his three-wheeled motorcycle. He was not arrested.

We spoke to a rep for the Yolo County DA's office, who tells TMZ, the case is currently under review ... and charges have not yet been filed against the comedian.

So far, no word from Target or Katt's people.

LT

Ummmm....I watched the video like three times. I know a "pimp slap" when I see one. He hit dude more in the shoulder/arm area. Doesn't justify it though. Mr. Williams clearly needs help. Hope he gets it before he it's too late.

mjl

Katt, your doing it wrong. target is not a nightclub, and that was not a brotha hitting on your lady. lindsay has more balls than that! seriously though this does change my opinion of him greatly. i thought he was cooler than that. a 19 year old kid? this isn't going to vibe good man, not even with your fellow bros.

ROTTIE

LMAO!!

Vietnam

Just go and kill yourself, you're career is over. I wish this little Napoleon complex having mother****er raised his little hand at me while at work.... It's per give it up.

strike_a_poseur

Wow, creamy crack is one hell of a drug. Put the relaxer, and hot comb down Katt; that combination is lethal to your brain.

And this all took place in frigging Yolo county. I know what he was thinking.

Hamptonsdude

Why is this idiot not in jail? Oh right, anything goes in California. Commit any crime you like in CA. This piece of garbage should have been in a jail cell a long time ago.

Candy-Cane

It's amazing how people can still be racist in 2012. Get over it and yes it is some racial comments on this post.

Kris Jenner and Kim K = money hungry plastic sellouts.

He totally wanted the worker to respond to that hit. Kudos for calling the cops immediately but it sucks balls that he wasnt charged! He needs to pay for that.

Is Kat having some type of melt down btw??

oneflypr

SOMEONE NEEDS TO PIMP SLAP HIS LIL' *SS... AND HAVE A LONG STAY IN JAIL... YOU CANT WALK AROUND PUTTING YOUR HANDS ON PPL.. LET HIM PULL THAT ON SOMEONE IN NY... HE WOULDVE GOTTEN BEAT THE HELL UP...WITH HIS 4 FOOT SELF... STAY OFF THAT CRACK KATT

reader

If I had to guess maybe the target employee to use a push cart and leave the motorized ones to patrons who actually need one. He (Katt) seemed perfectly able bodied when he slapped that guy so why the motorized cart? Stupid, thuggish, and selfish. I

loe

The size of lingerie is too big, are you sure it will fit your gf? because it is fine sale.. no it is not for my gf, is for me..Bitch slap...

Marijanesflowers

Somebody needs to check on katt. I dont know if its drugs, or booze but his behavior lately is totally pointing to a mental breakdown. Someone close to him should try a intervention or something before its to late.

Mystery Guest

I have to say, that guy took being slapped across the face pretty calmly. Good on him!

me

I swear every week there's a new story about Katt Williams physically assaulting someone, how in the hell is he not in jail? Classic angry little man with something to prove.

dawn

Have to love the ghetto commentary on the second video. 'this fool is calling the police'.....ummmm, yep that's what people do when an idiot punchs them in the face.