Lindsay Lohan

IRS Seizes Bank Accounts

12/3/2012 4:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1130_lindsay_irs_01
As if she weren't royally screwed enough ... Lindsay Lohan's tax problems have become so extreme ... the IRS has seized ALL of her bank accounts in order to repay her massive outstanding debt.

As we reported, Uncle Sam has filed tax liens against Lindsay for the years 2009 and 2010 -- claiming she owes $233,904 in unpaid federal taxes.

Charlie Sheen generously paid Lindsay $100,000 to help alleviate Lindsay's 2009 tax problem -- but we're told Charlie's check barely scratched the surface ... because Lindsay also owes money for 2011.

The IRS has given Lindsay ample time to pay up -- but the Man's tired of waiting ... so we're told the IRS has seized ALL her bank accounts in order to settle her debt.

Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ, she's in full-on panic mode about her financial situation, and is desperately trying to make some cash to get out of the red.

0423_celebrity_tax_problems_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

OH NO!

I've got $10 here for her, if she can put in an hours work.

Ivan in Phoenix

I bet she's been keeping most of her money somewhere other than a bank since she would have known this was a possibility. But then again, she's not very smart...

Danielle

Suddenly I love the IRS....HA!!

Shawn

She is the tabloid gift that keeps on giving.

Luz

Oh. My God! On drugs and without money to pay.

ilovegossip

This can't be...HELP stated she paid her taxes already! What, HELP was wrong AGAIN????

Cujeaux

I never thought I would utter these words - but perhaps the MiLo intervention would have been a good thing.

ilovegossip

They don't claim their sources, so I don't know if this is true or not... but if it is, it proves she didn't make $2million last year, and it also proves Susan was wrong when she blamed Lindsay's financial manager, since she quit last year!

thestupid

Lindsay..... $50 bucks! heeehhhhh? Giggity!

Phreaky

Time for her to go on another "date' with that Arab guy she "dates" in New York City every couple of months...

Cichlidae

Gather 'round children and let me tell you the future. I see an offer from Vivid to do "films". I see many bottles of alcohol and copious amounts of drugs. I see a lightening fast and frightening decline in appearance. And then i see a young death, in less then a year's passing. A sad story indeed, but one chosen by my victim.

Ozzie X

I think this girl's biggest fear in life is downgrading her lifestyle and budget herself. She still makes more money than the average American, sell off some of your assets and pay your debt.

dimes

She must need a new "sponsor".

NOT ELMO

LOCK HER UP!

Stiletto

Octomom can hook her up with a gig. She can play herself, um...playing with herself.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments