Brian Littrell

Sorry God, I'm Not Praying

For Lindsay Lohan

12/5/2012 3:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

120412_brian_littrell_launch
Deeply religious Backstreet Boys singer Brian Littrell is far from the perfect Christian -- telling TMZ, he doesn't pray for everyone like he's supposed to ... and he definitely doesn't pray for Lindsay Lohan.

Brian was at the airport in L.A. this week when we asked if Lindsay ever comes up in his prayers -- and Brian replied, "Unfortunately, no."

He adds, "I'm probably breaking a lot of ministers' hearts. It's like, 'He's a Christian. He should pray for everybody' ... But she's not in my prayers at night. I'm sorry."

This might explain a lot.

brian

Pray for Lindsay? Seriously? It's 2012 and we still do that? Anyway, only Lindsay can only save Lindsay. But she doesn't want help.

seamus

I pray that TMZ fixes the glitches in their system. Their like/hate works when it feels like it. Yesterday one page I could use it then as I went on it did not work then it worked, well you know what I am saying? FIX THE DAMN THING. celebrity net worth has Harvey at 10 million. Between that money and a pray to God everything should get fixed. If this keeps up I may have to take $10,000, but it in a purse, go to a bar, get in a fight and then get arrested and it will all be TMZ's fault.

Jody

Lindsay needs to get rid of the entitled attitude.

Dr Samuel Weiscrak

Sounds like your run of the mill hypocritical Christian. I'll be praying for him ... although he probably wouldn't appreciate what it is i'll be praying for! lol

Firefly

I pray each day that Lindsay goes away......for good.

LLsez

Noted veteran New York City tax attorney Patrick A. Mullin commented that the best time to address delinquent tax issues is at the outset where such remedies as an installment payment plan and/or discounted payment plan, known as an "offer-in-compromise," may be available. Usually, the IRS will not resort to filing a tax lien unless initial efforts to secure payment have not been successful.Media reports indicate that tax liens were filed in January and February of 2012 against Ms. Lohan, with $93,701.52 owed for 2009 and $140,203.30 owed for 2010.

Mullin further noted that where a tax debt is not satisfied following the filing of a lien, the IRS may then proceed with a levy on available taxpayer assets after giving a mandatory 30-day notice.  Here, it appears that even a $100,000.00 gift from actor Charlie Sheen, most probably taxable to him, could not stave off the levies of Ms. Lohan's bank accounts.

Mullin warns that "taxpayers, especially the self-employed, must be vigilant in meeting their tax obligations else they could suffer a fate similar to Ms. Lohan."

laffnbear

Does anyone know of a scripture that says Christians should pray for everyone?
Is this just promulgated by some minister/preacher sometime, somewhere?
Can they just be generic prayers for "everyone?"
Do the individuals need to be named?

girlshark

God hasn't helped her much so far, perhaps a call into Santa is in order.....

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

The last time I worked was October28. Yesterday I saw my friends house that is being red tagged by the government. It has to be torn down. It's the holiday season and money is scarce. I'm very fortunate. I'm still donating clothes and food. Did we ever hear of that family donating any time or money to Sandy victims? Sorry, I don't pray for the devil either. Lots of celebrities have helped and you know what? That's a positive way yo stay in the limelight. The gypsies saw a dark cloud over her. They are a black hole of evil energy that family. Now I'm finished with this whole LL thing. TMZ start posting stories about more relevant stars. She isn't revelant anymore.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

That cap makes him look like a short bus rider.

maria

Brian I will pray for you. Younobviously need it as much as Lindsay

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Oh, is God waiting until enough people pray for her before he intervenes? Is that how it works, G-man says, "Hey, I know you're having a hard time, if enough people call me up on your behalf, I'll hook you up. But if I don't get enough calls, hmm, guess nobody likes you. Too bad, so sad, please enjoy these fabulous parting gifts...."?

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

oink

I was always told "God helps those who help themselves" and Lilo doesn't help herself or anyone.

Dr Samuel Weiscrak

Next up! TMZ tracks down Angus T Jones and asks him loaded questions about Lindsay Lohan to get him to get him to go off the deep end about morality, gays, and hedonism again. It'll be a twofer for them! lolol

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments