Lindsay Lohan

I AM With the Band!

Rides The Wanted's Tour Bus to Boston

12/6/2012 5:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1206-lindsay-lohan-max-george-tmz-gettyLindsay Lohan has risen to super-groupie status -- and must be banging Max George -- because TMZ has learned she hit the road with The Wanted ... on their tour bus!

Sources close to Max tell us Lindsay is in Boston with The Wanted for their Thursday night show -- and we're told she got there riding first class on board the group's luxury bus ... as Max's guest.

We're also told Max is now 'fessing up he did invite LiLo backstage for the Philly Jingle Ball last night.

While Linds hitching a ride with Max is pretty strong evidence she's got her hooks into him -- our source says Max definitely "doesn't want a girlfriend, and is a single guy ... but doesn't mind having Lindsay around."

Not exactly Romeo and Juliet ... but we're guessing Lindsay will take it.

1129_max_george_footer

Andyconda

SEAMUS, yes every one is innocent

Its Nikki Bitches

OMG! No one noticed her right hand in the pic on the daily mail
WTF!

Who here knows how to enlargethe pic??

Zep where are youuuuuuuu!

Even the left hand is nasty

Go back and look at it..Ewwwwww!

ZEP WHERE ARE YOU???

decap

Good lord girl, I think you've got a thing for this bitch ...I really do!!!

decap

Ewwwww? What are 10 years old?!!!

decap

I meant are you 10 ...sorry, my bad.

stary

Good Lord George, RUN LIKE THE WIND away from that girl

BoredinRI

Is it me or does this guy look like Joran Van Der Sloot

Andyconda

must be nice 35 million dollars with nothing to show for it..its a good day when my soldier/construction worker has more to show then her dumb ass

ketjo

Jealous much Marvin......!......
I'm as real as they come !!!! .....

ketjo

Nikki !
Used my Luci zoom on thos hands....my gold whats she been digging in to get them nails that yellow and nasty.....and the sores and burn marks and general dirtiness is gross.....and don't look at her hair....but it didn't show that in thoses shots she is as high as s kite....glassy eyed and the nobody is at home look......
Go home and take a bath ...........in bleach .... you are Nasty.....

Sparrow

He looks like Joran Van der Sloot!

Andyconda

her fans went from "she is getting jobs" to "she is not in jail"
that a real problem

ketjo

You know............ if we was taking a shot every time someone said who Max look's like One of us would be under the table by now............and sorry but it would be me !!!! LOL !

Grandma Cracker

There is perhaps a need to no fly list a few new trolls.

No witless or boring trolls allowed.

Vorlon

Damn this knucklehead has no sense of irony:

Marvin
2 5

People obviously are tired of your act. No one on here with half a brain listens to your made up stories
Marvin
Let me know if I'm in Liz and Dick, I don't have cable.....Bellhop London 1962...

Marvin
Madisyn, u have been one of the most abusive, I kinda thought we were cyber friends. I've met Lindsay and worked with her, I took her head shots when she was eighteen, did a wham bam thank maam in NYC in Oct 85.......believe what you may........
AGENT STUPID
I said one of Monica's kids Alex...(is my kid). I was the sperm donor.
AGENT STUPID
I was very active actually in telling her sister where the body might be found because they were having difficulty finding her
Marvin.
I worked in that trailer on a film

Marvin
I haven't seen it either because I don't have cable but worked with Kim. (Kardashian)
I only met Lindsay once smoking outside the set of Ugly Betty
I'm Lindsay's friend.
I didn't say that.
I misspoke.
I only met Lindsay once smoking outside the set of Ugly Betty
I worked with Lindsay 5 times.
I only met Lindsay once smoking outside the set of Ugly Betty
I took pictures of Lindsay (but strangely can't produce a single one OTHER than the one that I CLAIM that she used without permission for an album.

I can't seem to provide out takes or a signed release from to prove it actually happened.
Also note- he claims to have made the appointment in a computer chat room (Lilo using a computer herself- REALLY Munchie???) in 2003 on Compuserve which was swallowed up by AOL in the late 90's and DIDN'T FREAKING exist!
AGENT STUPID

So someone who spends an afternoon modeling for you doesn’t know your name but requests you as a bit player in her movies??? Riiiiight. .

AGENT STUPID
I consider Lindsay to be a friend, but as far as I know it is possible that she doesn't know who I am. The last few films she hasn't spoken with me but may have requested me. .
Marvin
Here's a Clint story that I know Vorbaby will love. I was working with him on a film in a bad neighborhood of LA west of downtown not far from McCarthur Park. We were filming at a run down house where a murder had occurred.Th base camp and catering was a block or two away. I'm walking down the street with a cheeseburger and Clint is walking in front of me chewing on a burger and has no assistants or bodyguards or anybody around him, a homeless guy approaches Clint and says I liked when you ate that scorpian in that film and Clint says oh you liked that huh? .

I've worked in films for 20 years but only have 27 IMDB credit.
. I was in The Artist but didn’t say a word about being in it until it won a Best Picture oscar.
. AGENT ORANGE
0 6
I know the film is going to look great, I watched the monitors on the set.
I only met Lindsay once smoking outside the set of Ugly Betty
I took pictures of Lindsay (but strangely can't produce a single one OTHER than the one that I CLAIM she didn’t give me CREDIT for. .
(Oh wait. After a year of claiming she never gave me credit I decided I DID give her permission.
You DO have a signed release you can show us to prove the shoot happened. You DID get a release?
Oh, you didn't? Shocking.
. .

I have 500 Facebookl Friends (but no REAL ones so I had to go to TMZ to brag to strangers that I bought a surfboard. .
I have a 137 IQ.
I was Dicking Liz but can’t say what scene I was in- it’s a secret.. I'll decide what scene to tell you I was in after I actually see the movie.
Milo sent thugs to trash my place.
I’m the father of Beresford-Redman’s kids
I can’t tell anyone what movies I’ve worked on because I might be stalked. I am so important that perfect strangers will follow me around the way I follow the Lohans.

I'm friends with Tom Cruise.
I'm friends with Brad Pitt.
I'm an extra.
I was a stand-in for Neal McDonough on I know who screwed me
I'm a stuntman.
I was a profiler.
I live in Venice.
I DON'T live in Venice.
RW claims I'm a drunk.
I don't misrepresent myself.
I dated Laker Girls. (Note hookers in cheerleader costumes AREN'T Laker Girls.
I was in Forrest Gump playing an assistant coach but my name doesn’t appear in the credits.
AGENT STUPID
Vorbaby, you misquote and lie like a rug, hmmmmm, where do I start? Ugly Sweaty, I know Who My Dad Is, maybe total X Friday, maybe when I met Lindsay in a chat room in 03 and she came to my LA parks and rec game in pac pal...Is that a good place to start????? .

Previous 15 Comments | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments