Snoop Dogg

'Katt Williams Needs Help'

12/7/2012 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

120712_snoop_lion_launch
Snoop Dogg isn't amused by the drama surrounding Katt Williams ... in fact, Snoop tells TMZ he truly believes Katt needs to "get some help before he goes too far."

Snoop and Katt have been friends for years -- Snoop even appeared in Katt's 2006 comedy special, "The Pimp Chronicles Pt. 1."

But yesterday outside the legendary Viper Room in L.A., Snoop wasn't laughing when we asked how he felt about Katt's recent antics, arrests and impromptu retirement ... telling us, "Katt needs some help man. Somebody needs to really sit him down and get him some help."

Snoop continued, "I'm his friend man ... I really wanna see him get some help man before he goes too far."

"Whoever really got love for Katt that's around him, you need to take him and go get him some help."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Diamond Goddess!

Pot, meet kettle.
(LOLs!!!)

bannaboo

Katt is a grown ass man, he can't be helped unless he wants to be helped. Snoop has kids that need babysitting let alone be babysitting another grown ass man that KNOWS BETTER THAN TO BE DOIN THE STUPID SH*T HE DOES.

Liss

Katt Williams needs HELP??? Friggin DUH, dip****s!!!

NOT ELMO

'Katt Williams Needs Help'..................Poop Dogg is Right !

g00dIes

Yea! He fell off,it the money an fame

Ms. Lady B

PPL NEED TO STOP TRYING TO GIVE ADVICE, AND **** TALKING. WHEN CELEBS ARE ON POINT PPL ALL ON THEIR TEAM, ONE SIGN OF STRESS OR TROUBLE PPL GET GEECHY. MY MOTHER ALWAYS SAID IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY SHUT THE **** UP. KATT DOES NEED HELP AND I PRAY HE GETS IT.

coco cola

Katt is on drugs..i think water...taking off clothes n fighting..short man complex...maybe perm is burning brain..ha ha..but on a serious note yes he needs help..aaa

Ltoocute

Snoop says Katt his friend and yes Katt is a grown man but the word friend goes a long way just because snoop may not b around Katt does not mean he can't b A FRIEND and help him talking to a friend goes a long way so snoop step up and try to help your friend luv me some Katt and snoop but dont tell tmz go holla at your boy

Kaycee

Snoop instead of talking about it why don't YOU reach out and help him...or have you tried? I like Katt and hope he gets the help he so obviously needs. Let me say, I like the old Katt better and not how he's behaving now. So sad to watch his downfall. I hope he gets help before it's too late.

Mari J

It’s Amazing to me that Katt Williams has so many "Friends," but no one is reaching out directly to help him as to what the public can see. Snoop is right he needs help, but my question is why doesn’t all the "Friends" that Katt has who is consistently saying their “Friends” and yes those that are actually...'Leeching' from him on a day-to-day basis; why don’t you get involved with him closely and family if necessary and he has a religious mindset, offer him spiritual guidance as well....I would hate to see so much Talent that is instilled in his entire being go to waste.

Rhonda

Snoop calls himself a friend, then why doesn't he step in and do something to help/ I can see the writing on the wall...Katt lost custody of his kids, that he lived for, so what does he have to lose....help him before it's too late....

wolfmanjacson5heartbeats

Katt should slap the sh* out of snoop Django! DON'T WORRY ABOUT KATT ***** WORRY ABOUT THAT LION! Roar roar roar!

old school diva

I feel bad for Mr Katt, he had made me laugh and cry all at the same time. Fame and fortune can make people do some of the most crazy things. Instead of putting the man down try praying for him. Hey Katt I'm praying for you. Keep ya head up

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5