Brooke Mueller

My Charred, Black Hands

Are NOT From a Crack Pipe

12/8/2012 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1208-brooke-mueller-hospital-tmzBrooke Mueller maintains the black soot-like substance covering her hands last night was NOT from drug use ... just good old, fashioned spray paint (which she used for painting).

Brooke was out in L.A. Friday night -- just hours after being released from the hospital for an alleged drug overdose -- sporting some pretty nasty looking hands.

She tells TMZ ... it's not what you think. Brooke says she's been spray painting a lot for her artwork (see below) and that is why her hands were so dirty in the video.

1208-brooke-mueller-art-tmz
Mueller says she's been sober for MONTHS ... but nobody seems to believe her.

So to recap ... she says her jewelry-making-bender caused her to pass out cold on Friday and her artwork made her hands black.

Who knew art looked so ... suspicious?

drama

Her druggie behavior tells no lies

Debbie

15 times in rehab and still doesn't get it. Nanny is raising her children. What mother is so exhausted that she can't wake up by 11 am to care for her children?

Boop

I'm an artist. I sprayed paint for a real living. My hands never looked like that. That is soot. Look at her sleeves. The fact that that stuff is on her hands still is so gross. She in unkempt.
Drugs? Probably.

YouDontSay

Ok, I could see where I could get paint on my hands at which point I would try to clean them and realize what a ditz I was and then put gloves on. And I am part of the 47% broke ass community. Honestly?!

Clay the don sippin Dom P daily like John.

she hardcore yo. myspace demdamkeyids

Kabala

Even so, she's a moron - using spray paint doesn't make your hands look like that.... Has she heard of rubber gloves? And she wouldn't clean her hands before leaving the house?

IMissMyMichael

Its sad. She needs help. I hate to see her this way. My heart goes out to her. Its something underlying. People need to have more empathy and stop talking about other folks !

CyndiChainsaW

Nastay. Charlie will put his d1ck in anything apparently.

jack daniels

the black aint from a crack pipe, it looks like she's been handling some black meat

UNLEVINED HARVEY

no drug abuse i know of produces hands like that

Cinner

Doesn't explain why she's tweaked the eff out. She's on crank and needs help.

big mouth vato

looks like freddie kruger forgot to wipe his ass...now at minimum with crap dingy jacket and you out and about ...please at least wash your paws

tellmeaboutit

Other than being yet another sloppy addict and being crazy enough to marry Charlie Sheen, has this woman ever done anything else to be thought of as a "celebrity?" It's nice that she can use Sheen's child support money to support her addictions and consider herself an artist, while she employs a full time mommy...er, nanny, to raise those pesky kiddies. Please, tmz, lohan is bottom of the barrel enough, don't dig deeper.

Chase

"Crack art"

QueenB

Was not this picture after she left Mr.Chow.Thats just wrong eating with such FILTHY HANDS.......