Krayzie Bone

I Will NEVER Drink and Drive Again!

12/8/2012 12:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1207-tmz-krayzie-bone
It's called SCARED STRAIGHT for a reason ... Bone Thugs-n-Harmony rapper Krayzie Bone says after going through the whole ordeal of getting busted for a DUI ... he VOWS to never let it happen again.

TMZ broke the story ... Krayzie struck a plea deal with prosecutors this week, and pled "no contest" to DUI. In exchange, the rapper avoided jail time ... but was sentenced to an alcohol education course.

Krayzie tells TMZ ... He's going to use the classroom time to learn from his mistakes -- and is determined to NEVER get busted for DUI ever again. He says, "This was the first time I was ever in a situation like this and I guarantee it will be the last."

Krayzie adds, "From this point forward I will always have a designated driver or car service. If I can't get those ... I will not be drinking at any party I attend, unless I have a responsible way to get home."

Wise words. LiLo, Bynes ... you guys taking notes?

NOT ELMO

I Will NEVER Drink and Drive Again!................TAKE A TAXI AND DRINK KOOL AID.

Liz

I hope he means it. Time will tell.

nature30

Krazyie Bone thats my favorite Bone Thug

Michelle

Yeah...sure....

Allupinyourearhole

After getting arrested himself and A Cowboys player killing another today...who wouldnt listen to reason?

Miller Cerasuolo

Bone Thugs-n-Harmony member Krayzie Bone vows never to put himself in a position to get a DUI ever again. Bone received a plea deal allowing him to avoid jail time, but he must attend an alcohol education course. In Virginia, the punishment for DUI varies with the defendant’s blood alcohol content (BAC), with more severe punishments for higher BAC levels. Bone stated that he will in the future use a designated driver or a car service for any future partying needs.