Jenni Rivera

Dies in

Plane Crash

12/9/2012 6:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1209-jenni-rivera-gettyJenni Rivera died early this morning in Mexico after the plane she was flying on crashed shortly after takeoff, leaving no survivors. She was 43.

Rivera's father and brother confirmed her death on Telemundo.

Four other passengers and two pilots were also aboard the plane. It was headed from Monterrey to Toluca, after Rivera performed in Monterrey on Saturday night.

Mexico's transportation ministry says the plane lost contact with radar at 3:15 AM, approximately 61 miles from Monterrey.

Rivera was named one of the 25 most powerful women by People en Español and reportedly signed on recently to do a comedy pilot for ABC. She has sold over 20 million albums worldwide.

1209-jenni-rivera-years

Juan35

Let's just ignore the negative comments, it doesn't make us any better than them of we fight back! (R)ivera(I)n(P)aradise we love you diva you will always have a place in our hearts! All my condolences go out to her family :(

HG

**** happens she thought she was tough like the rest of her, family im glad shes dead

blue83

R.I.P Jenny Rivera......and **** all u racist mother****ers......

Star<3decell

My heart gose out to the family's who lost there love ones! TQM JEENI RIP

blue83

If you don't have nothing good to say of Jenny Rivera.....then **** offf.....**** all the white trailer trash mother****er talking **** and to those Mexicans who think their white.....Jenny you will be greatly missed.....:(

rocktober2000

All of a sudden people are fans? Ha funny how people are my prays to her family but people are sad that shes dead when theirs people with cancer that die and people dont make a big deal about it but about a diva who wasnt a good person deserves attention?? And my prays goes to the others who died in that plane too because they are human beings too!

liz

I could not believe it, when I heard about it, I cried because she's the 2nd Mexican singer I like that dies tragically, the 1st, was Selena, Que descanses en paz mija:(

Gushrush

Wether you liked her or not, wether you knew her or didn't, you and I both know that if this were happening to us, we would be torn. And that's a fact.

Wylion1

Please do to respond to those commenters of nasty trashtalk you are only supporting their horny desire. Imagine the ugliest person playing with themselves and each reply is equivalent to one of their filthy orgasms. Oooh gross! They know perfectly well what they are doing as well as what is going on and the main problem is what they are capable of doing so DON'T FEED THEM!

InUrFaceWTruth

Para la families de Jenni Rivera quepas descanse... OUR DEPEEST CCONDOLENCES GO OUT TO HER ENTIRE FAMILY... SHE IS WITH JESUS CHRIST NOW GOD BLESS TO ALL...

Happy cappie

Yeah sure pay your respects to her she deserves it but why only to her it's like she dies and everyone in the world can't help but to feel sorry she has moved on to a better place but people are dieing in our country form hunger dieing a slow painful death being treated less than a human and no one prays for them and feels bad but no just because you have money and are famous you automatically get all the prayers and sob story's that is just not right

PC

I've never heard Jenni Rivera's music before so I am not a "fan" of her music. Nonetheless she is 1 of 7 human beings that tragically lost their life. They all were someones family member and loved one. As someone who has and continues to feel the pain from the loss of your own flesh and blood, my heart and prayers go out to all their family and loved ones.

maboyme

Wasted 2 minutes of my life creating an account so I could respond to you idiots. all of you racist ****s on this page are a bunch of entitled, privileged, and ignorant Yankees. I don't recall the indigenous people of the Americas stamping any passports when your ships arrived. you remind me of Clayton Bigsby.... Latinos might have lots of children, but not with our own siblings like your mother did with your uncle/daddy. This is for DIRTY SANCHEZ, HITLER...

PC

This is the www (World Wide Web) where idiots can think they are funny, cute, smart, etc. hiding behind a computer screen and keyboard shooting off ridiculously insensitive, derogatory, insensitive, racist, etc. comments. DON'T waste your time responding or even acknowledging their comments. You are only feeding into them and giving them what they want... Attention and getting a reaction to keep egging things on. They are not worth it. Ignore it and let them ramble off to themselves.

maboyme

TO ALL RACISTS, I WONDER HOW TIGHTLY YOU WOULD HOLD ON FOR DEAR LIFE AT OUR MERCY IF A LATINO/A WAS YOUR DOCTOR, EMT, PILOT, ETC. ETC. IM ENTERTAINED BY SCARED PUNKS THAT COME ON THIS FORUM TO WRITE HATRED, BECAUSE IN REAL LIFE, THEY HOLD IT ALL IN WHEN IN THE PRESENCE OF THOSE THEY SO ELOQUENTLY AND FREELY SPEAK OF. "WHEN DEBO LEAVES, U B SPEAKIN AGAIN"....LMAO thumbs up i f u know what im speaking of lol