Lindsay Lohan

I Can Barely Pay My Rent!

12/9/2012 1:49 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1209-tmz-lindsay-lohanLindsay Lohan's financial situation is so dire, she is struggling each month to pay the rent on her Beverly Hills mansion ... TMZ has learned.

According to our sources, Lindsay has been scraping together the money to pay her $8,000 rent. We're told Lindsay signed the lease on the home back in February ... when her career was on the upswing and the money seemed to be rolling in.

But according to our sources, when Lindsay's finances took a turn for the worse (like when the IRS seized her bank accounts) she began doing whatever she could to make rent each month, often hitting up friends for money.

Lindsay tried to get out of the lease and move out early, but we're told the owners of the home told LiLo the penalty for breaking the lease was MASSIVE.

So Lindsay is making it work until the lease is over in February and LiLo is telling friends she'll then look for a place in New York.

Maybe Dina needs a roommate.

1209-lindsay-lohan-pad

janet

IRS doesn't go away.Lohan even used and burned her little sister and brother and Mommy Dina is over 1.3 million in debt. IRS is having a field day.

This is in addition to Lohans upcoming court dates.

LK

Not every1 is off 4 Hanukkah @ TMZ
GET BACK 2 WORK & PLS POST SOME NEW STORY
TKS !!

Dr Samuel Weiscrak

"LUCKY_130 - @ILG, yes you are right about my other names, but I was a troll for some reason then,lol. I am a somewhat a new person now, and I am sticking with this name. The only handles of mine that were banned were Homey and Shakes the clown. I will never troll again because it is not funny to me anymore."

So you've crossed over to the dark side and made nice with the natives??? Very disappointing... :-/

Jordan

Lindsay i would loan you the money but unfortunatly you have no JOB, ASSETS,GOOD CREDIT, so sorry i will have to say NO, and before you ask no i will not give you any money.

TiffC

Hey Lovag, want to make $20 the hard way? Call me.

carrington

didn't Max pau you enough??? or was it free??

Niles

No problem--I hear she might be getting free rent for the next year and a half/

Eli

Cry me a river....

VegasDude

Krazee Biotch.... Serves her right... to be a homeless SKANK..... NO SYMPATHY... SHE"S SO "OVER"

lovley

Whatever i like lindsay lohan. Im sure shes a good person and will one day wake up from all.her f-ups. Shes not the first star that had drug problems and was having a tough time. Robert downey jr was a big time drug addict and unheard of for a long time. Now hes huge! She just needs acting lessons, cheaper apt, and to lay off drugs and alcohol...<<<

Cookie

All the money she has made and she is renting. Should have had her home paid for by now. Pi**ing away her money no doubt. She is do dumb in all ways!

rocktober2000

Shes my role model better than that fat pig diva that died yesterday

Vinsetta

No new story! Thank God for the break Lindsay. But it's not to say she will not come out and tell friends that she is not broke, and sell that to TMZ.

Manimal

Everything she rents she trashes anyway, it probably looks like a crack house at this point. I guess she can stay on a tour bus for a while, until she can pay her rent, BARELY as in bareback rides with high paying clients.

Its Nikki Bitches

Bwahahaahahaha! The Wanted now trashing Lindsay
Who didnt see this coming??